The last Cherry falls...

I drink at least a quart of fruit juice, and water, and eat a chocolate donut the day i plan to visit a provider, want to always taste my best. I stay away from garlic and dairy and coffee, and i stay away from the shrooms. Originally Posted by lostforkate
That makes a BIG difference!!!!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=485856

Proof!!! Sorry about the quality of the pics I had to run out a buy a new camera today and you can see it SUCKS!!! Taking it back tomorrow and Yes I cleared the memory card.....lol
Outstanding !! Looks like ms. athena was an excellent teacher and I am jealous of Mr White chocolate..maybe one day i will be as lucky as he was.
Great pics of the cherry popping!
The CIM cherry popping was hottttt. Lacy is now a certified cumslut and with much practice will be moving up the rankings to challenge Ms. Athena who is a super cherry popping facilitator as well as a world class cocksucker and cumslut
I can see it now....you'll never miss a drop from this point forward....Can I be next???
i have taken a vow not to jack off since I started the hobby, but this is so fucking hot, i might make an exception, would I have to send Lacy and Athena royalties if I do??
Fuck royalties, I want your Cock and Cum first hand...................YUM!
OMG...you are two AMAZING ladies...what's the chances of getting the two of you up towards he US/Canadian border...I think we might keep you busy...
Well...
Oklahoma is known for wide open spaces. Front and rear I guess.
And everyone knows things are bigger in Texas.
I'm just jealous. You cowboys have some really hot providers. These ladies are smoking hot!
i don't think the heat wave is going away till Athena and Lacy take a couple days off.
Sounds like Lacy is just getting warmed up.
Just wait boys.............Lacy,Athena and I have a triple we are going to do together in Dallas in a couple weeks!! wooohoooooo!!!!
Lacy, Athena, and the wild one, Dallas? Oh boy...what an experience it will be for the lucky man...Ladies, make sure you have the paramedics on stand by because the "lucky one" may need their services!
There was a thread elsewhere about what to do when/if the lucky man passes away during a session - you ladies may need to read it!
This is easily the greatest thread ever! Makes me want to move to Texas!