Robbed brutalized hospitilized and vandalized

I'm home now after installing the flooring for Jennifer, and running her to CVS for more bandages. She finally got a full, long shower washing off more of the bad memories. I helped with finally getting the bandage and tape residue off so she's beginning to feel better about herself. Then I noticed the large area on her forehead where the skin had literally been shaved off. Those of you who have had that kind of injury know it is a lot like road rash, always itchy and painful. She is handling it pretty well, better than me actually.

While driving home I just kept getting more angry. I caught myself before the road rage kicked in and I hurt someone. Thankfully I wasn't caught speeding when I found myself greatly exceeding the limit on the open road. The reason has to do with my first few minutes upon arrival at Jennifer's place. The neighbors next door were moving out. The rather large woman was giving me the evil eye as I walked to Jennifer's door with my tools. Jennifer was out getting breakfast tacos so I went down for another load of tools. By the time I got back up the stairs the woman was tearing into Jennifer for making them move out. She kept bellowing something about Jennifer banging on the door and scaring her mother. Jennifer was polite and apologetic saying she had no idea what the woman was talking about, but the bitch just wouldn't stop. The she dropped the bomb... "I guess you got yours when that guy beat the shit out of you".

Wait, what the fuck did you just say?

My mind was swirling in anger but I went in the door with Jennifer and disengaged from the bitch. Jennifer is crying again, fuck. Thanks for absolutely nothing, bitch!

When I cool down I have more to post...

BTW, this is a heavily edited version of my original thoughts for this post.
Rover, you're one sweet man! As my girlfriend from Austin would say, "You just can't fix stupid!". Some people have no idea what empathy is and absolutely NO compassion!

Glad you're starting to feel better hon...things will get better!
Listening to soft jazz, trying to get my blood pressure to drop. The Lee Ritenour and Glenfiddich are starting to work their magic.

Just wanted to shoot in and give a quick update...Darter put me in a room for a couple of days. Locks were changed on the apt but I just dont feel safe. I am stacking every possible dollar away for my relocation. Thank you again Rover... Darter... Ck ...my Angel M... Hal... and all others expressing genuine concern for my well being.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP THE WELL WISHES AND BLESSINGS COMING TO THE HOBBY NUMBER 2104279792 I LOST SO MANY OF MY CONTACT. PLUS IM SPENDING ALOT OF MY TINE ALONE. IT REALHELPS TO HEAR AND READ POSITIVE AND UPLIFTING MESSAGES.
That is so scary! I wish you the best in your move and recovery. Stay strong and keep your head up
Just wanted to shoot in and give a quick update...Darter put me in a room for a couple of days. Locks were changed on the apt but I just dont feel safe. I am stacking every possible dollar away for my relocation. Thank you again Rover... Darter... Ck ...my Angel M... Hal... and all others expressing genuine concern for my well being.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP THE WELL WISHES AND BLESSINGS COMING TO THE HOBBY NUMBER 2104279792 I LOST SO MANY OF MY CONTACT. PLUS IM SPENDING ALOT OF MY TINE ALONE. IT REALHELPS TO HEAR AND READ POSITIVE AND UPLIFTING MESSAGES. Originally Posted by Jennifer Everlast
Rover my, friend, you are truly a saint. I got back later than I had planned and came over to help, but he was done with what he could do for the day. Saw the before pics and what he has done to this point is amazing. It makes me sick seeing what was done and even sicker knowing it could have been worse.

Since she didn't feel comfortable, went and got her a place so that she could get away and hopefully get some well needed rest. She and her car are tucked away safe and sound.

Rover, I share you anger and although I think that violence begets violence, I may have a few "pit bulls" go watch her appt in case they decide to come back. I doubt they will, men that try and overpower women or people smaller than them are generally cowards
I was gonna say, alarm system and a few big dogs! Glad to hear you are recovering and praying that you find a permanent, safe place and a good civie job! Keep your head up!
Well I am awake and facing another day dealing with the emotional aftermath of this event. Right now I feel pretty hopeless although that feels selfish considering all those stepping in to help. So I have to rope on that negative attitude and remind myself to breathe and plan. My relocation plans are underway... thanks to all thise who are coming forward to donate and help. Thank you all so much... again, and God bless you ALL!
I was gonna say, alarm system and a few big dogs! Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Guess my quotations on "pit bulls" was to subtle. I had a few pm's from folks asking if I raised or trained attack dogs or pit bulls. The pit bulls I was referring to are people that are like pit bulls in that they are the kind of people that you don't want to get cross ways with or their bad side.
Sorry for any confusion, I love animals, especially dogs and wouldn't want to raise or train any to be vicious...
The pit bulls I was referring to are people that are like pit bulls in that they are the kind of people that you don't want to get cross ways with or their bad side. Originally Posted by darter
I thought that's what you meant when you said "pit bulls"

Jennifer, as hard as it may be... Try to stay positive and strong during your recovery from this cruel act that was committed against you... It could have been a lot worse. Thank god you weren't raped or beaten so bad you suffered brain damage... Have you ever thought about taking self defense classes? That might be something you want to look into... Don't just be a victim... Be a survivor. Keep your head up(:
NVM.
Thanks for the great advice.

What i logged in to do was shout out to my true HEROS of today... Rover14... DDMCGEE for helping me get the insurance ball running and all the other amazing stuff she helped me with including brunch and girltalk..... Skiniard ( I told you Id get the handle wrong ) for your wit and contribution to my relocation fund... Goose for the uplifting txts sms18 for offers of assistance... Vidaroho for all youve done... and anyone else I missed who has txted called... oh and Ninja Kitty Nikki...... God youre the SHIT THANKS!
I've received a number of messages and calls asking why. Why did I help a provider? Why did I help Jennifer/Ginger? But first...

XOXO Karla, Likinikki and Tracy Auburn, thank you for your kind words. I do try to be sweet but I often fall short.

Darter, if I'm a saint we're in trouble.

CK, thank you for helping keep me focused.

Why? Helping out when someone is in need was a constant example from my parents and it was passed on to my brother and I. It never mattered to them who needed help, if they were in a position to help they did. A provider was in need and I was able to help. I've done it before for another provider we knew as did many of you, so it isn't without precedent.

Why Jennifer? It's no secret Jennifer has been a favorite of mine. She seems to enjoy my company and always makes me believe I'm a bigger stud than I know to be true. And I like the way she smiles when we...
  • Laz
  • 10-11-2013, 06:46 AM
I've received a number of messages and calls asking why. Why did I help a provider? Why did I help Jennifer/Ginger?
Originally Posted by Rover14
I have to admit I am surprised that you got this question. Why wouldn't you help if you can. She is someone you like and even if she was just a casual acquaintance and the help was something that you could do then why not. Her job as a provider does not make her less important than anyone else.

Kudos to you for helping. I can't offer much help other than maybe helping to move things but if you need help doing that let me know. If I can do it I will.
I've received a number of messages and calls asking why. Why did I help a provider? Why did I help Jennifer/Ginger? But first...

XOXO Karla, Likinikki and Tracy Auburn, thank you for your kind words. I do try to be sweet but I often fall short.

Darter, if I'm a saint we're in trouble.

CK, thank you for helping keep me focused.

Why? Helping out when someone is in need was a constant example from my parents and it was passed on to my brother and I. It never mattered to them who needed help, if they were in a position to help they did. A provider was in need and I was able to help. I've done it before for another provider we knew as did many of you, so it isn't without precedent.

Why Jennifer? It's no secret Jennifer has been a favorite of mine. She seems to enjoy my company and always makes me believe I'm a bigger stud than I know to be true. And I like the way she smiles when we...
Originally Posted by Rover14
Puleez Rover, I saw how much work you have put in to make her apartment livable. If not saintlike then at least a incredibly kind spirit!
Her job as a provider does not make her less important than anyone else. Originally Posted by Laz
+1000.