Houston Vs. Dallas

I'm offline for a few hours and I feel like I missed a shit load. LOL. Feels good to be back! No tiatate I don't care to read your pm, but thanks.
World famous barebacking pimped out whore tiatate. Originally Posted by rockerrick
TiaThot
Bitch how about you post a review?
Damn I'm sorry but I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of beating off to a glorious review of mine. Originally Posted by tiatate

Can't get any classier than this....
Please do mention the BBFS lies, already RTM you once. Add to my case please
Gawd, are you really talking to yourself like this?
Are you really going back through all of my old post.
Boy, I thought these hos were having a lack of appointments.
Bitch get a job, once you can afford me, then we can talk. Originally Posted by tiatate
Trust me, BP barebackin outing whore, one thing that will NOT happen UITB is me talking to myself.

Peeps here may not like me either, but when I post shit they read it. I call it like I see it and I am one observant muthafucker. Just sucks to be "you" cause now ur on radar....

TittyTat still thinks that "all press....is good" ... in a hooker world.....

Afford you? Heh.... go on and get back on that treadmill and you can do a reset after you drop some of that "upscale" (break-a-scale) tonnage....

If I wanted to pay 3 fitty, I sure as shit wouldnt be shuffling it your (pimps) way. There are P.L.E.N.T.Y of fine ass women around these here parts..... so master that!
I didn't read it sooooo.
Just see a lot of post and not a single review.
Have you ever seen a provider? Or do you just get off on feeling included and learning the lingo?
Once she showed herself to be "short bus special" I stopped replying.

She says the same racist and pretentious stuff over and over. I mean how many times are you going to make a post and then at the end say ---> "(in my valley girl voice)" . It's clear that she thinks whites are the cause of all her problems. She is small minded.

Trying to reason with her is about as fun as playing level one on the original Mario Brothers, over and over. That shit get old quick.

Finally .... Don't PM me again OP. If I don't want to read your convoluted nonsense in public, I surly don't want to read it in private.

I didn't even open your message. Just stored in my folder under "crazy hooker PM's" just in case I need to reference it in the future. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Couldn't have said it better.
Please do mention the BBFS lies, already RTM you once. Add to my case please Originally Posted by tiatate
ROFLMWAO

please...go on

I didn't read it sooooo.
Just see a lot of post and not a single review.
Have you ever seen a provider? Or do you just get off on feeling included and learning the lingo? Originally Posted by tiatate
Oh I am sure you been doin some readin up on my ass.....try and keep up BPBBOW
Just in case you don't know what BPBBOW is I thought I'd save you the trouble. Backpage barebacking outing whore. You're so very welcome!
Please do mention the BBFS lies, already RTM you once. Add to my case please Originally Posted by tiatate
Hey pimped out barebacking backpage whore RTM this!
Thought you wanted attention?
All press is good press right?
Go away
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2017, 10:42 PM
Go away Originally Posted by rockerrick
She would do great at a hood party. $20 a pop with cream filling finish
My unbiased opinion. I am from Houston. I started there. I research what I would consider competition to make conclusions when visiting as far as appealing, location, and rates.

My Vegas rate is a no go in Houston and my Houston rate I started at is too low for Vegas
So when I visit Houston, I offer a special.

Not to deflect from my orig rates but to give new prospective clients a chance without making them feel compromised financially because it is a different city and state.

When I do decide to move back to Houston, I will honestly adjust my pricing with no special to reflect amongst competition since I’ll be staying for awhile. I know in turn I will have new and old clients that are more stable than where I am where now where it is more touristy and very sporadic for me.

I’m saying all this to say that if you’re visiting just do research like you are, draw your own conclusions and make those moves, if they don’t work out then see what may be causing the issue, try different things and stick to the plan. It’ll work out.
Houston loves thick girls. If you like strip clubs too, I’d highly recommend there.
Op is fat and gross

No thanks pass
Go away Originally Posted by rockerrick
Oh it's RTMed
lol it's my thread babe, you go away.
You are so pressed, you act like I'm coming to Houston to steal your clients