Houston Vs. Dallas

I'm sure you'll find a fair amount of barebackers, but I doubt any will want to pay your pimp his rate tiatate!
Nor will they be dumb enough to get themselves outed by you and your pimp.
My unbiased opinion. I am from Houston. I started there. I research what I would consider competition to make conclusions when visiting as far as appealing, location, and rates.

My Vegas rate is a no go in Houston and my Houston rate I started at is too low for Vegas
So when I visit Houston, I offer a special.

Not to deflect from my orig rates but to give new prospective clients a chance without making them feel compromised financially because it is a different city and state.

When I do decide to move back to Houston, I will honestly adjust my pricing with no special to reflect amongst competition since I’ll be staying for awhile. I know in turn I will have new and old clients that are more stable than where I am where now where it is more touristy and very sporadic for me.

I’m saying all this to say that if you’re visiting just do research like you are, draw your own conclusions and make those moves, if they don’t work out then see what may be causing the issue, try different things and stick to the plan. It’ll work out.
Houston loves thick girls. If you like strip clubs too, I’d highly recommend there. Originally Posted by KueenKat4
I love that picture of you on the fence, just wanted to say.
I love that picture of you on the fence, just wanted to say. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Thank you love
To the op, don't listen to these jaded hookers. I think they are just jealous of you.
To the op, don't listen to these jaded hookers. I think they are just jealous of you. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Go see her and tell us about your adventure
Go see her and tell us about your adventure Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
+1
To the op, don't listen to these jaded hookers. I think they are just jealous of you. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
And who drug you in here? Nobody. You're one of the biggest shit-starters around....
I'm offline for a few hours and I feel like I missed a shit load. LOL. Feels good to be back! No tiatate I don't care to read your pm, but thanks. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Lol damn.. is she STILL sending PM's?
^^He must be the photographer. HEHE
And who drug you in here? Nobody. You're one of the biggest shit-starters around.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
+1
If I Were To Be Jealous Of A Whore She Would At Least Have A THIGH GAP !
If I Were To Be Jealous Of A Whore She Would At Least Have A THIGH GAP ! Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

And there is nothing like an exquisite Thigh Gap on a gorgeous young lady.....

Maybe I'll start a thread on just that....My Favorite Thigh Gaps Photos. Yeah...it could work, hmmm?

Maybe I'll start a thread on just that....My Favorite Thigh Gaps Photos. Yeah...it could work, hmmm? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Holy fuck. Now that right there is GYM MOTIVATION!!!!!!!! Sexy as hell! and don't forget the dimples on the back.
If I Were To Be Jealous Of A Whore She Would At Least Have A THIGH GAP ! Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Definitely not to be confused with the gap BETWEEN her thunder thighs....

Maybe I'll start a thread on just that....My Favorite Thigh Gaps Photos. Yeah...it could work, hmmm? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

See if you wasnt such an asshole I could hook you up with better white ass than that for free but since u such an asshole you keep looking at pictures and paying homie.