Houston Vs. Dallas

Holy fuck. Now that right there is GYM MOTIVATION!!!!!!!! Sexy as hell! and don't forget the dimples on the back. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
She probably has a nice personality too.
Lmao the fact that it's Friday and none of y'all are working. Is telling in its self.
Damn, if only posting on boards paid. Y'all woul actually be making some money.
Damn, if only posting on boards paid. Y'all woul actually be making some money. Originally Posted by tiatate
Damn, that's what everyone is thinking about you, LOL.

Also, it's would, not woul. They teach you that for you "master's degree"?
Lmao the fact that it's Friday and none of y'all are working. Is telling in its self.
Damn, if only posting on boards paid. Y'all woul actually be making some money. Originally Posted by tiatate

I know, right! Its almost as though they don't have a pimp setting a quota for them to hit.

Speaking of, you better get back to that hustle. Wouldn't want daddy mad at you.
If I Were To Be Jealous Of A Whore She Would At Least Have A THIGH GAP ! Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

Oh no no no. I should have excluded you from that post. You know I think your sexy as hell. Talking about the other ones.
Oh since we are on a new page!

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
Go see her and tell us about your adventure Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

Is you crazy? Hell nooooo!
^^He must be the photographer. HEHE Originally Posted by Alyssa71

You have to pay for yours, huh?
I know, right! Its almost as though they don't have a pimp setting a quota for them to hit.

Speaking of, you better get back to that hustle. Wouldn't want daddy mad at you. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You have obviously never met a pimped girl in your life. This ain't how they act. And 80% of the time, they are white.
Grace, you and your pancake, fundraiser, drug addiction ass is prob the only real pimped out one here.

Katie too damn old
AR is too damn outspoken
And 80% of the time, they are white. Originally Posted by tiatate
Did you learn that from being the other 20%?
Did you learn that from being the other 20%? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Nope during some research while I was grabbing that masters degree that you hate to love
Did you learn that from being the other 20%? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Minorities?
Online doesn't really count..
And who drug you in here? Nobody. You're one of the biggest shit-starters around.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

More like shit stirrer.
AR is too damn outspoken?

About the funniest thing I have ever heard...