Houston Vs. Dallas

More like shit stirrer. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Or shit eater...
Or shit eater... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Nope.

Lame comeback, wasn't even bagging on you but ok. Feel free to change my quote so you look clever and say ftfy.
Katie too damn old Originally Posted by tiatate
It's not about the year of the model, it's about the mileage.

You have been run into the ground
But I guess that happens when women get pimped out
But I guess that happens when women get pimped out Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Which is it? Am I a newbie with not enough reviews? Or am I pimped out and run into the ground?
Op new page!!

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
  • pxmcc
  • 09-22-2017, 10:46 AM
^^ I give you props on having the kahunas to try to turn this trainwreck thread into a marketing opportunity.

On the plus side, this threAD may well hit 20,000 views, which is the definition of going viral, on steroids. If all press is good press, then then this disaster is the best thing ever.
Great tiatate the pimped out barebacking backpage whore is still seeking attention
What's the matter too fat for the phone to ring?
Or too busy gathering information for your pimp to out people?
Which is it? Am I a newbie with not enough reviews? Or am I pimped out and run into the ground? Originally Posted by tiatate
Or maybe just workin with LE ....
Great tiatate the pimped out barebacking backpage whore is still seeking attention
What's the matter too fat for the phone to ring?
Or too busy gathering information for your pimp to out people? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Your racist ass would love for me to crawl under a rock. But his 2017 ho and I ain't no fucking slave.
JUST A VERY HOT INDEPENDENT EXOTIC PROVIDER
Measurements 36-28-40. Kisses!

No need to lie, I have plenty of REAL pics! Link in signature!!
Which is it? Am I a newbie with not enough reviews? Or am I pimped out and run into the ground? Originally Posted by tiatate
Well I suppose it's hard to get reviews when you have been run into the ground.

Well not fake ones anyway.
Racist? If not liking pimped out barebacking backpage outing whores and their pimps is racist... I guess you're right!

Always have to play the race card!

Why is everything about slavery with you stupid fucking negroes?
Your fat ass has never work a field in your life.
I think you whiny ass negroes that bitch and moan about shit that has never even been in your lifetime are a fucking joke... hahaha

You do your race a disservice... You hold yourselves back!
. This ain't how they act. And 80% of the time, they are white.

Katie too damn old
AR is too damn outspoken Originally Posted by tiatate
Was ebonics part of your masters degree
Your racist ass would love for me to crawl under a rock. But his 2017 ho and I ain't no fucking slave.
JUST A VERY HOT INDEPENDENT EXOTIC PROVIDER
Measurements 36-28-40. Kisses!

No need to lie, I have plenty of REAL pics! Link in signature!! Originally Posted by tiatate
You describe yourself as upscale and classy but this shows that was a LIE!
Racist? If not liking pimped out barebacking backpage outing whores and their pimps is racist... I guess you're right!

Always have to play the race card!

Why is everything about slavery with you stupid fucking negroes?
Your fat ass has never work a field in your life.
I think you whiny ass negroes that bitch and moan about shit that has never even been in your lifetime are a fucking joke... hahaha

You do your race a disservice... You hold yourselves back! Originally Posted by rockerrick
This is the truth