Houston Vs. Dallas

You have obviously never met a pimped girl in your life. This ain't how they act. And 80% of the time, they are white.
Grace, you and your pancake, fundraiser, drug addiction ass is prob the only real pimped out one here.

Katie too damn old
AR is too damn outspoken Originally Posted by tiatate
So which is it? Have I never met a pimped girl? Or am I pimped? It seems those things would exclude each other.

I didn't realize one could be "addicted" to chemotherapy-- but seeing as I do "shoot up" with it every other week.. I suppose I can give you that one...lmao. But aside from that... the only addiction I've ever had to recover from is food. If you'd like, I can provide you with resources for that... it seems to be a struggle for you, too.

Side note-- I'm "probably" the oldest provider that has spoken to you in this thread... unless Brooke is older (sorry BW-- I don't honestly know how old you are and didn't take the time to look). At least.. I advertise as the oldest.. I haven't met any of these people in person so... who knows?
  • BLM69
  • 09-22-2017, 11:32 AM
^^ I give you props on having the kahunas to try to turn this trainwreck thread into a marketing opportunity.

On the plus side, this threAD may well hit 20,000 views, which is the definition of going viral, on steroids. If all press is good press, then then this disaster is the best thing ever. Originally Posted by pxmcc
More like a BSC whore public announcement, no new reviews by any long time members shows its working, If any new ones that might pop up are most likely free BB pussy for a BS review, she's her own worst enemy.
New page!!

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer! She will be great at capturing at all my perfect curvy angles!!
Measurements: 36-28-40. Big tits! Tiny waist! BEST ASS you have every seen on ANY provider!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
More like a BSC whore public announcement, no new reviews by any long time members shows its working, If any new ones that might pop up are most likely free BB pussy for a BS review, she's her own worst enemy. Originally Posted by BLM69
Be on the look out for that too babe. Should have one posting in a few days.
More like a BSC whore public announcement, no new reviews by any long time members shows its working, If any new ones that might pop up are most likely free BB pussy for a BS review, she's her own worst enemy. Originally Posted by BLM69
Be on the look out for that too babe. Should have one posting in a few days. Originally Posted by tiatate

A new paid for by barebacking review?
Good of you to admit that freely barebacking whore.
Heh
  • BLM69
  • 09-22-2017, 12:00 PM
Be on the look out for that too babe. Should have one posting in a few days. Originally Posted by tiatate
LOL, You're not the sharpest whore in here but free BB pussy can get those reviews popping instead of your current marketing strategy.
A new paid for by barebacking review?
Good of you to admit that freely barebacking whore. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Nope, CFS only!
But good try.
Just wait, it will be posted for you to read.
Lmao y'all are really trying so hard to sell this BB thing. Like it doesn't even sound true.
Get a life and find another insult.
Nope, CFS only!
But good try.
Just wait, it will be posted for you to read. Originally Posted by tiatate
Are you getting a new pimp to post it?

Pimp 2.0 ?
  • BLM69
  • 09-22-2017, 12:10 PM
Are you getting a new pimp to post it?

Pimp 2.0 ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I'm suspecting a female pimp has been added to the mix, more like an whore advisor for a cut $. I observe and hear things that most don't...
I love houston coed
I love houston coed Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
LMAO. I know, right? This shit would have been shut down 30 pages ago in Dallas
Which is it? Am I a newbie with not enough reviews? Or am I pimped out and run into the ground? Originally Posted by tiatate
Reject false choices; embrace the power of and !
I'm suspecting a female pimp has been added to the mix, more like an whore advisor for a cut $. I observe and hear things that most don't... Originally Posted by BLM69
So a Pimpette, then?

Sounds about right. Either way, Pimps are simple bitches too....