Houston Vs. Dallas

• BLM69
  • 09-22-2017, 12:35 PM
So a Pimpette, then? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
And a hood pimp. They're both hood.........forgot about the BSC whore is as hood as they come. They're ALL hooded out!
So a Pimpette, then?

Sounds about right. Either way, Pimps are simple bitches too.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I'm about my money honey. No one gets a cut. Save 30% 10% goes back into my biz (nails, lingerie, waxes, adverts, etc.) and the rest is for me. No pimp included.
I'm smart enough to figure this shit out on my own. I get approached or calls all the time from pimps and agencies though. The answer is always no.

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer!
She will be great at capturing at all my perfect curvy angles!!

Measurements: 36-28-40.
Big tits!
Tiny waist!
BEST ASS you have every seen on ANY provider!
Even my reviews say so!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
Side note-- I'm "probably" the oldest provider that has spoken to you in this thread... unless Brooke is older (sorry BW-- I don't honestly know how old you are and didn't take the time to look). At least.. I advertise as the oldest.. I haven't met any of these people in person so... who knows? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
There are so many beautiful women will stellar reputations and amazing bodies (much better than OP) here in Houston that are much older than me. I thought about linking their showcases here so OP can see that she is outnumbered by beautiful older women, but I thought I would spare those ladies of being insulted with OP's immature "old hag" tag. Also, don't want OP sending vicious and nasty hate mail Pm's to those ladies. Her vengeful jealous streak gets the best of her.

Tia has fully demonstrated in this thread why many men prefer women in their 30's and older.

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer!

Measurements: 36-28-40.
Big tits!
Tiny waist!
BEST ASS you have every seen on ANY provider!
Even my reviews say so!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
Originally Posted by tiatate
Slippin boo....Massa Degree huh?
  • BLM69
  • 09-22-2017, 01:03 PM

Measurements: 32-38-32 AND 200LBS. = BBW
Big tits!
FAT waist!
WACK ASS you have every seen on ANY provider!
Even my 3 FAKE reviews say so!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you SUCKERS THAT FALL FOR THIS posted! Kisses!

*MY FANTASY donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in IF YOU'RE A IDIOT!
Originally Posted by tiatate
fixed it for you
. I get approached or calls all the time from pimps and agencies though. The answer is always no, I'm already pimped. Originally Posted by tiatate
Fixed it boo.
I didn't realize one could be "addicted" to chemotherapy-- but seeing as I do "shoot up" with it every other week.. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I wish you the best with your chemo. I know that is a really rough road to be forced to go down. No one should have to go through that.
There are so many beautiful women will stellar reputations and amazing bodies (much better than OP) here in Houston that are much older than me. I thought about linking their showcases here so OP can see that she is outnumbered by beautiful older women, but I thought I would spare those ladies of being insulted with OP's immature "old hag" tag. Also, don't want OP sending vicious and nasty hate mail Pm's to those ladies. Her vengeful jealous streak gets the best of her.

Tia has fully demonstrated in this thread why many men prefer women in their 30's and older. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
You're an old hag cause you're an old ho and old to the biz yet can't get a client to pay over 150 for your broke down pussy.
Bet those other ladies are raking it up and still look good
Unlike you, no basement lip injections needed
You're an old hag cause you're an old ho and old to the biz yet can't get a client to pay over 150 for your broke down pussy.
Bet those other ladies are raking it up and still look good
Unlike you, no basement lip injections needed Originally Posted by tiatate
$150? You need to read my reviews.

You are still demonstrating exactly why many men prefer women in their 30's and older. Your vicious jealous streak gets the best of you.
I wish you the best with your chemo. I know that is a really rough road to be forced to go down. No one should have to go through that. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
It has become a blessing in disguise. Forced me to take time to focus on my other income earning avenues and to work on some things to improve my 5 year plan. Rough, sure.. but not the end of the world.
  • BLM69
  • 09-22-2017, 03:28 PM
I'm about my money honey. No one gets a cut but my PIMPS GET 80% 20% goes back into making rent and the buffet Originally Posted by tiatate
That sounds about right, you go girl
Oh no no no. I should have excluded you from that post. You know I think your sexy as hell. Talking about the other ones. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I can't take you serious. You're avatar is too fucking ugly.
AR is too damn outspoken?

About the funniest thing I have ever heard... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Right along with me being you and you being I? You surely mean 2nd funniest thing you've ever heard.
Well done