Houston Vs. Dallas

See if you wasnt such an asshole I could hook you up with better white ass than that for free but since u such an asshole you keep looking at pictures and paying homie. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Calm yourself down, Douchie....

I wish you the best with your chemo. I know that is a really rough road to be forced to go down. No one should have to go through that. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
+1000 that's not even funny to joke around about though. Op does stoop as low as she can get.
Right along with me being you and you being I? You surely mean 2nd funniest thing you've ever heard. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Butt, if I am you, then who the fuck is NaMo ?

Fuck!
+1000 that's not even funny to joke around about though. Op does stoop as low as she can get. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Oh I don't think she was joking about my chemo... I'm pretty sure she's just reaching. I don't even think she saw that response coming. I crack jokes about it all the time because that is who I am. I can't mope around and be miserable... its just not me.
Ahem.....a couple more Thigh Gap pics for SissyChaps to get in an uproar over.....

Butt, if I am you, then who the fuck is NaMo ?

Fuck! Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Idk why are you asking me? I don't give a rats ass. She can be the pope for all I care.
Shit.. then I am the Pope's booty cherry popper?
Wait, isnt the pope Catholic? Like the OP?
Ahem.....a couple more Thigh Gap pics for SissyChaps to get in an uproar over.....

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
You are starting to grow on me.....
I want that bottom thong as my next goal reward... daaamn
New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer! She will be great at capturing at all my perfect curvy angles!!

Measurements: 36-28-40.
Big tits!
Tiny waist!
BEST ASS you have every seen on ANY provider!

Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
I can't take you serious. You're avatar is too fucking ugly. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Look who's talking.
Best ass you have EVERY seen?

Still didn't fix it booTard.
Heh
Look who's talking. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Lmao