Houston Vs. Dallas

Speaking of BSC ALYSSA you must have forgot you fall in the same catagory...

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2083445&highlight=

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2083445&highlight= Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
LOL. You can gladly kiss my ass. You bring up old ass shit. Yes, something is in the water. It's called Bitcherade.
LOL. You can gladly kiss my ass. You bring up old ass shit. Yes, something is in the water. It's called Bitcherade. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I loved the thank you note you sent me lmao

BSC whores with multiple handles never gets old...

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2083445&highlight= Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

BOOM! Burn.

AR shutting hoes down!
3 months is old ass shit? Damn.. Dallas loves to bring stuff from 3-4-5 years ago.

Thanks AR.. I don't keep up enough with the Houston threads.. forgot she was that one.
Best ass you have EVERY seen?

Still didn't fix it booTard. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Running out of time.......
BOOM! Burn.

AR shutting hoes down! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
#TakinBackTheNeighborhood
I loved the thank you note you sent me lmao

BSC whores with multiple handles never gets old... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
You would know. Too bad we can't say the same about your face, that shit does get old.

PA: Whores that make themselves less miserable by picking on other whores. HA. I just brush your ass off. Queen Bitcherade.
You would know. Too bad we can't say the same about your face, that shit does get old.

PA: Whores that make themselves less miserable by picking on other whores. HA. I just brush your ass off. Queen Bitcherade. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
You could never compare to me your 5'5 & 150 let me guess your a vegetarian to...
You could never compare to me your 5'5 & 150 let me guess your a vegetarian to... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Why would I compare myself to a nasty ass miserable bitchy whore? Who even said I wanted to compare us? That's an insult. Get off your high horse.
Why would I compare myself to a nasty ass miserable bitchy whore? Who even said I wanted to compare us? That's an insult. Get off your high horse. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Nasty lmfao yea ok you weren't talking all this nonsense 20 pages back..

But anyways back on topic
You could never compare to me your 5'5 & 150 let me guess your a vegetarian to... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Lmaooooooooo nun unnnn don't put her over here with me. She know she's lying bout the 150.

Why would I compare myself to a nasty ass miserable bitchy whore? Who even said I wanted to compare us? That's an insult. Get off your high horse. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Sooooo everyone who has some confidence is on a high horse. Girl you just need to work on your own confidence.
AR is my fav.
Nasty lmfao yea ok you weren't talking all this nonsense 20 pages back..

But anyways back on topic Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Neither were you. No, come on tough girl..... GET IT ALL OUT. I call you out on your BS you pull and you want to get back on topic. Bitch, you should've never gotten off topic. Now looky here, I don't give a flying fucks who you want to make feel better by spreading your haterade on me but I don't condone to being a therapist for no dumb whore wanting to get her rocks off by being a petty ass cunt.

She's short but not 150. I promise you 175 at least.