Houston Vs. Dallas

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer! She will be great at capturing at all my perfect curvy angles!!

Measurements: 36-28-40.
Big tits!
Tiny waist!
BEST ASS you have every seen on ANY provider!

Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
Originally Posted by tiatate
tit tat, stop posting this crap in coed!! This is an advertisement and therefore called a threAD...
No one gives a crap about you!! Go back to bp you stamped concrete ass, barebacking whore!!
Neither were you. No, come on tough girl..... GET IT ALL OUT. I call you out on your BS you pull and you want to get back on topic. Bitch, you should've never gotten off topic. Now looky here, I don't give a flying fucks who you want to make feel better by spreading your haterade on me but I don't condone to being a therapist for no dumb whore wanting to get her rocks off by being a petty ass cunt. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
BSC is part of the topic
She's short but not 150. I promise you 175 at least. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Bigger than that
BSC is part of the topic Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
If you need therapy, pay me for it.

Bigger than that Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

How big were those sandbags you were talking about? Did they do the trick?
Originally Posted by TryWeakly
LOL.
This picture is of a girl who is 5'5 & 147lbs so you're going to tell me your 150lbs?
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20170922_182252.jpg (843.0 KB, 59 views)
^^ at least resize that you illiterate dumbass. Do it step- by-step, do that with your sentences too. You know using periods and such.
Is somebody mad?
Nah chill. You're good, I don't get mad at attention seeking whores.
Nah chill. You're good, I don't get mad at attention seeking whores. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
That's what I thought...
That's all you got? LOL. Yeah STFU. Google some comebacks since you need to re-up.
That's all you got? LOL. Yeah STFU. Google some comebacks since you need to re-up. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
You never answered my question so are you really 150lbs