Ember Rose is not the rose u all think

I think you just black listed yourself... Happy hunting with that attitude towards women. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Ken called it early in the thread. IJS
Is there really anything to say?
I HATE being stood up more than the next guy. I feel for you. But this has SPA written all over it. She doesn't want to see you, and that's her prerogative. You are the one with a bad reputation here, not the other way around.

You've posted your cancellation notice, thank you. Duly noted. Stop expectingredients justice. Notices here are to inform us, ECCIE is NOT a jury. It's a bunch of horny guys and the girls that tolerate us. She's not tolerating you, and you've made it obvious why.

I recommend you take a break, come back later, maybe consider how you treat the girls whicheck should be "real nice"
He sounds quite aggressive I wouldn't want to see him either
what the fuck was this all about? Ember? Who the fuck is that deserving of all this shit? But really... I mean we can't blame a shit for brains hooktard to do all the screening necessary make the appointment confirm it and then at the last minute have an epiphany before cancelling at the very last second, right?
nah, that wouldn't be right at all. anyways for those who feel mojo's pain ( can't talk to him directly since he shutdown his acct or whatever) it happens a lot. one hooktard freaked out when I got near her location and she just when full on paranoid and accused me of being an officer of the law. it seemed funny to me then and still does. so can the cry for sympathy. you're not alone.

as far as hooktards, their reps will get wrecked accordingly. not necessary to add any effort. it will happen sooner or later, karma that is.

and I must second the conclusion that this board is so pussified. full of puss. but hey but I'm not complaining. like they say the man with one eye is king amongst the blind.

continue with the pussyinc around. you guys are so good at it. I dont want you to stop on the account of lil ol' me.
It is rude for providers to do that, they don't answer pms and they don't answer texts they stand Hobbiests up and it's all good. When a hobbyist doesn't that hobbyist get vilified and if that hobbyist stands up for himself and point cell that the provider is not a reliable provider they get bullied and shot down its hypocrisy at its best
  • Old-T
  • 05-24-2016, 05:22 PM
It is rude for providers to do that, they don't answer pms and they don't answer texts they stand Hobbiests up and it's all good. When a hobbyist doesn't that hobbyist get vilified and if that hobbyist stands up for himself and point cell that the provider is not a reliable provider they get bullied and shot down its hypocrisy at its best Originally Posted by yankees927
You and the hired gun you brought in to support you--well, I suspect you are not going to get a whole lot of sympathy other than LIKING each other's posts.

MoFrog left because he didn't get the tumultuous support he suspected he would get. What are you two looking for? In general either gender who gets last minute CXd tends to get some sympathy. But when they seem disingenuous and with sinister motives not so much. That is far from hypocrisy.

When people come on as new and immediately start trashing someone, that often smells of a wolf in sheep's clothing. May not be, but that is the odder.
It is rude for providers to do that, they don't answer pms and they don't answer texts they stand Hobbiests up and it's all good. When a hobbyist doesn't that hobbyist get vilified and if that hobbyist stands up for himself and point cell that the provider is not a reliable provider they get bullied and shot down its hypocrisy at its best Originally Posted by yankees927
You're really bad at this new handle thing, Froggy.