Dan Patrick -- the next big thing for the Tea Party

fucking morons. Danny Scott Goeb. he'll have another nervous breakdown, bankruptcy, public fistfight, or something before November...

I'm glad my children are all grown up and not subject to the fucking evil done by you self righteous morons!

Thank God the rest of the country is trending FUCK THE TEAWIPES!
you are a fucking idiot.

FACT jACK!

Looks like Patricks gonna win anyway. that's like making IBIdiot a mod! Yeah, they'll be dancing in the SHEETS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... and you're the resident expert on "sheet", aren't you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
... and you're the resident expert on "sheet", aren't you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We know why IBIdiot likes Danny. Goeb's an Idiot.
I tried to spread the word but it seems that DD sealed his fate when he ran against TC.
DP may be the single most effective weapon in turning this state blue.
No, what is turning Texas blue is massive illegal immigration and the open border policies of the left, Chamber of Commerce, and GOP establishment....to reduce it to a single individual is just plain stupid.

DP may be the single most effective weapon in turning this state blue. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
No, what is turning Texas blue is massive illegal immigration and the open border policies of the left, Chamber of Commerce, and GOP establishment....to reduce it to a single individual is just plain stupid. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Thought Texas had the most secure border in the US. I was told every rancher owned a backhoe.
No, what is turning Texas blue is massive illegal immigration and the open border policies of the left, Chamber of Commerce, and GOP establishment....to reduce it to a single individual is just plain stupid. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Like you did when you blamed Texas's runaway spending on Dewhurst?

what a fucking moron you are!