Houston Vs. Dallas

You are straight up delusional. You asked for input and I politely gave it. I never said to lower your rate. I never compared you to me. I stated FACTS. A provider on the board for less then 3 months may have a hard time getting $350 an hour here. On Eccie high rates have a lot to do with proven success on the board, which in less then 3 months you have yet to prove.

Considering you claim to be so educated, this is something you should understand, an attorney with 10 years experience can charge more then an attorney with 2 years experience, even if they both got there JDs from the same law school. This is common sense, yet when I say it to you, it's an insult and malicious. Get real woman and grow up.

You can defend her all you want to. She doesn't need to quote "lower your rates" to inadvertently mean it. It was tacky and I called it what it was.
I mean really, should I listen to someone who has tons of experience yet still is a low-range donation? that just shows me that she may not have the best scope on rates herself. I'll pass on that advice. Originally Posted by tiatate
Was that supposed to be a brag babe?
You really should consider raising your rates to at least $250, you have a ton of reviews. Treat yourself better. Originally Posted by tiatate
It was sarcasm. I find it hilarious that you think I deserve pitty or have bad business sense because I "only" charge $150 or $200 or an hour. I treat myself just fine.

It's very well known that I am a rather mild, NON-GFE, CBJ provider only. I'd rather see a nice guy for $200 that respects my boundaries then some guy that wants me to guzzle his cum and floss my teeth with the hair from his balls for $350. This doesn't make me better of worse then my provider peers. As long as we all strive to provide good service, there is a place for all of us here.

Your problem is that you think you are the beginning and the end. You think you know all and are all. You think that the way you do things, is the only right way to do things and everyone that does not do it your way is wrong. You are in for a rude wake up call.

Here you are just another hooker and 90% of the world would call you the scum of society. There is nothing I find more funny and appalling then a stuck up snobby bitch that sucks dick for cash. Humble yourself.
I'm pretty sure we don't need any advice from some ugly and tacky. Houston is just fine without you. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Excuse me whore but someone's rate has nothing to with self respect & me thinks you feel as if your shit don't stink.. You are on here talking like you have a case of diarrhea and you haven't even been a whore more than a year.. To top it off your agreeing with wolfRAPEtard which is hillarious..

Every provider chooses what rate better fits them in this Buisness.. You made a thread asking for an opinion & you not only attack with the race card but you start throwing insults because of there preference as to rate..

That makes you look like a SALTY WHORE...

You asked if you could even do well & then go side ways when they give you a suggestion yaaay your so professional next time dont ask shit... Stay your ass in dallas...

Making $300hr but cant even afford professional pictures lmao Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Oh look, another low-end provider.
You have no idea how long I've been a sex worker or provider.
I don't care girl. Read comebacks cited from above.
I'll be there later this year, to take all the cookies.
Uhhhhhhhh .... do you read this stuff before you post it?

A service professional (hooker) catering to their customer (client) .... you say this like it's a bad thing.

It sounds as if many low-range providers in this area have fallen into this trap of Eccie and catering to what the hobbyist want, Originally Posted by tiatate
You hear that guys, for $350/ hr she'll stimulate your mind

I don't just stimulate the dick, I stimulate the mind. Originally Posted by tiatate
Oh look, another low-end provider.
You have no idea how long I've been a sex worker or provider.
I don't care girl. Read comebacks cited from above.
I'll be there later this year, to take all the cookies. Originally Posted by tiatate
A sex worker & a provider is the same thing 7 years of school lmao

you say im low end but you are advertising specials for $250...

& you take it up the shitter & etc I don't offer none of that you keep on shitty booty whore..

I stimulate tards mind & didnt have to go to school for 7 years to learn how to do it.. Stick there dick in your mouth BOOM there mind is stimulated..

Thats going to be $1000 for my whore education...

Sank you cum again

I have a masters in a research field Originally Posted by tiatate

bs.jpg
You are straight up delusional. You asked for input and I politely gave it. I never said to lower your rate. I never compared you to me. I stated FACTS. A provider on the board for less then 3 months may have a hard time getting $350 an hour here. On Eccie high rates have a lot to do with proven success on the board, which in less then 3 months you have yet to prove.

Considering you claim to be so educated, this is something you should understand, an attorney with 10 years experience can charge more then an attorney with 2 hours experience, even if they both got there JDs from the same law school. This is common sense, yet when I say it to you, it's an insult and malicious. Get real woman and grow up.

It was sarcasm. I find it hilarious that you think I deserve pitty or have bad business sense because I "only" charge $150 or $200 or an hour. I treat myself just fine.

It's very well known that I am a rather mild, NON-GFE, CBJ provider only. I'd rather see a nice guy for $200 that respects my boundaries then some guy that wants me to guzzle his cum and floss my teeth with the hair from his balls for $350. This doesn't make me better of worse then my provider peers. As long as we all strive to provide good service, there is a place for all of us here.

Your problem is that you think you are the beginning and the end. You think you know all and are all. You think that the way you do things, is the only right way to do things and everyone that does not do it your way is wrong. You are in for a rude wake up call.

Here you are just another hooker and 90% of the world would call you the scum of society. There is nothing I find more funny and appalling then a stuck up snobby bitch that sucks dick for cash. Humble yourself. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

that sums it up.

you say im low end but you are advertising specials for $250... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on ... I'm dying over here, I just looked at the OPs reviews and NOT ONE of them paid her the $350/hr rate she is requesting. No one.

OP ... you're a mess
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on ... I'm dying over here, I just looked at the OPs reviews and NOT ONE of them paid her the $350/hr rate she is requesting. No one.

OP ... you're a mess Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2164653&highlight=
A sex worker & a provider is the same thing 7 years of school lmao

you say im low end but you are advertising specials for $250...

& you take it up the shitter & etc I don't offer none of that you keep on shitty booty whore.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Oh yeah and her website says she needs advanced notice for shitter sex. LOL. I guess she can't eat bananas before a greek sesh.

She also has ROS info on her review portion of her website. Me thincks that's not allowed. I could be wrong.
Heh
Holy chit.
Per her latest ad:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...&highl%20ight=

Reviews may be asked to be done immediately following the session. I will have my laptop available.

****#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.

This includes sharing of computers.

Considering you claim to be so educated, this is something you should understand, an attorney with 10 years experience can charge more then an attorney with 2 hours experience, even if they both got there JDs from the same law school. This is common sense, yet when I say it to you, it's an insult and malicious. Get real woman and grow up.

Here you are just another hooker and 90% of the world would call you the scum of society. There is nothing I find more funny and appalling then a stuck up snobby bitch that sucks dick for cash. Humble yourself. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Facts from where? Have you compared earnings with a new provider? I mean you charge $200 an hour, so what exactly do you consider "making it"?
You made that shit up honey, to snidely recommend that I lower my rates. It had no backing, research, or substance. Admit it.

Im sorry, so if you have 30 reviews, why are you still charging $200? I really don't care for you excuses, its bad business sense. Point blank.

I have 5 reviews, an amazing website, decent pics, and my persona is great. That's why I charge what I do. The fact that you are basing everything off of reviews shows where your mind state is at, and I'm sure it will remain there for the duration of your hooker career.

Oh I know there are plenty ways to go about this biz, but the way you suggest is: the way to remain a low-end provider forever. That's simply what I'm not trying to do.

Lmao humble myself? nah. & I never will, simply because it makes white women like you, roll in your grave to see a beautiful ebony doing so well in life.

OP ... you're a mess Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I noticed that myself. This twat is so full of shit.
Facts from where? Have you compared earnings with a new provider? I mean you charge $200 an hour, so what exactly do you consider "making it"?
You made that shit up honey, to snidely recommend that I lower my rates. It had no backing, research, or substance. Admit it.

Im sorry, so if you have 30 reviews, why are you still charging $200? I really don't care for you excuses, its bad business sense. Point blank.

I have 5 reviews, an amazing website, decent pics, and my persona is great. That's why I charge what I do. The fact that you are basing everything off of reviews shows where your mind state is at, and I'm sure it will remain there for the duration of your hooker career.

Oh I know there are plenty ways to go about this biz, but the way you suggest is: the way to remain a low-end provider forever. That's simply what I'm not trying to do.

Lmao humble myself? nah. & I never will, simply because it makes white women like you, roll in your grave to see a beautiful ebony doing so well in life. Originally Posted by tiatate
Actually, no you don't have 5 reviews. You have 4. Did they teach you how to count in your 7 years of schooling? Two of your reviews are by the same person within days of each other....I call bs.

I have 5 reviews, an amazing website, decent pics, and my persona is great. That's why I charge what I do. Originally Posted by tiatate
Your "persona" sucks ass, and nobody pays what you supposedly charge.

You are just as low end as you claim everyone else to be.