Houston Vs. Dallas

<sips on her Keto tea>
You never answered my question so are you really 150lbs Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
And you never answered my question. How did the sandbags work out for ya?
And you never answered my question. How did the sandbags work out for ya? Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Don't worry about my RW life now back to the question do you really weigh 150?
Hooker chum in the water.
Per your showcase:

"Im mouthy on the board but im the sweet beautiful woman that can hold a intelligent conversation ( but I can't spell worth a shit )"

Are you really sweet? Like honey? I know you can't spell worth a shit.

LOL. Show me some intelligence whore!
Don't worry about my RW life now back to the question do you really weigh 150? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I'm not. You posted it, I was just asking. You know just checking up....
Per your showcase:

"Im mouthy on the board but im the sweet beautiful woman that can hold a intelligent conversation ( but I can't spell worth a shit )"

Are you really sweet? Like honey? I know you can't spell worth a shit.

LOL

LOL. Show me some intelligence whore, and Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I'm intelligent enough to know that there's NO WAY IN HELL You're 5'5 & 150LBS...
Hooker chum in the water. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Rapidly turning into Thunderdome.
How many days till Octubre again?
Speaking of BSC ALYSSA you must have forgot you fall in the same catagory...

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2083445&highlight= Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

So was Nightrager her mandle?
I'm not. You posted it, I was just asking. You know just checking up.... Originally Posted by Alyssa71
That's not what you said on private message we can play this game to & I promise I will win so do what you want but I'm telling you this isn't my first rodeo baby girl..

Keep my RW information out of sight out of mind well you would if you were smart..
So was Nightrager her mandle? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Yup
That's not what you said on private message we can play this game to & I promise I will win so do what you want but I'm telling you this isn't my first rodeo baby girl..

Keep my RW information out of sight out of mind well you would if you were smart.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Huh? Your first rodeo doing what exactly? Being a potty mouth whore?
Yup Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Is that so? Interesting...... He's still around actually.

Current mandles so far: I'm on a fucking roll!

TW
NightRager

Anyone else?
Is that so? Interesting...... He's still around actually.

Current mandles so far: I'm on a fucking roll!

TW
NightRager

Anyone else? Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Your mandle is NightRager

Actually she does swallow,and if she's not your cup of tea. Why are you replying? Stfu. Originally Posted by NightRager
You responded to your own review member