Houston Vs. Dallas

Judging by her pictures, I'm betting she isn't big on sharing her food. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Hey don't go there please not cool... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Baby girl, I borderline have no boundaries if someone is being petty with me. I left her alone after my last comment. She needs to "work on herself" and "find other sources of income".
Oh I know that's why I told her ass if she was smart she wouldn't play that game with me in regards to my RW INFORMATION.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Dude wtf are you talking about? I haven't said shit. SO NOW YOU'RE A LYING POTTY MOUTH WHORE. Keep adding to your list.
You know "hater" is one of the most misused words out there, right? Hating implies that you have something that I want... there is absolutely nothing about you that appeals to anything that I would want in my life.

To the others.. don't worry about her comments. She's a classless hoodrat. I expected almost exactly the comment she made. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Hmmm should I go back and find your very first comment on this thread?
You haven't said a single kind thing to me.
Don't really believe in Karma but sounds as if you are getting a dose of it.
Dude wtf are you talking about? I haven't said shit. SO NOW YOU'RE A LYING POTTY MOUTH WHORE. Keep adding to your list. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

You should take the L and give up.
Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Hell yeah!
BPBBOW needs tobhave that doubles session with Wolfie and Papi.......

Yes....
Don't really believe in Karma but sounds as if you are getting a dose of it. Originally Posted by tiatate
You really are fucking low to tell someone their karma is chemo.

There is no end to your disgusting nastiness.

I am sure you will get yours.
Hey don't go there please not cool... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Agreed.

She is nasty.
Crap! I've got to go out. Have fun ladies, ill be back!
Dude wtf are you talking about? I haven't said shit. SO NOW YOU'RE A LYING POTTY MOUTH WHORE. Keep adding to your list. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Refresh your memory

And you never answered my question. How did the sandbags work out for ya? Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I'm not. You posted it, I was just asking. You know just checking up.... Originally Posted by Alyssa71
That's not what you said on private message we can play this game to & I promise I will win so do what you want but I'm telling you this isn't my first rodeo baby girl..

Keep my RW information out of sight out of mind well you would if you were smart.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

Huh? Your first rodeo doing what exactly? Being a potty mouth whore? Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Oh I know that's why I told her ass if she was smart she wouldn't play that game with me in regards to my RW INFORMATION.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Don't really believe in Karma but sounds as if you are getting a dose of it. Originally Posted by tiatate
Seriously are you fucking serious right now wtf you have crossed the fucking line now you fucking whore.. Wow I can't believe she actually said this.. Sorry ass cunt
Refresh your memory Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
In that post with mythos you said you had sandbags. LOL. YOU SAID THAT IN PUBLIC.... Do I need to refresh your memory?
You really are fucking low to tell someone their karma is chemo.

There is no end to your disgusting nastiness.

I am sure you will get yours. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Lmao who am I to question karma? She has shown to me to be a nasty person without being prodded (I don't know the girl or say shit to her), can't imagine how she is in real life. Sure I'm not the only one who thinks this of her. Bet even her own family does.
BPBBSACOW

No worries, ima keeping track of it.