Houston Vs. Dallas

That's just it, sweetness. They aren't smaller than mine, at least, not judging by the pics in your Showcase.

There is a difference between meat on arms.. and when they hang. One is a sign of being thick or big boned, etc. The other is a sign of someone who just doesn't work out.. or lost a shit ton of weight.

Now.. if you're the latter and you've dropped a lot of weight-- congrats, sincerely. But don't try to make it out to be something it isn't.
It's called a twist dumb ass. You do the pose and I'm sure your back rolls will be on fleek Originally Posted by tiatate
If your fit like you claim you wouldnt have rolls
Alyssa71 you know you can edit it all you want but I have the original post Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Don't know what you're talking about, there you go again.... Lying potty mouth. Forgot to add. Miserable lying potty mouth. That's better. Fits you so well.
  • BLM69
  • 09-22-2017, 07:28 PM
No one cares about your body. You really need mental help.

You just wished someone on their deathbed and your talking about your curves??? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

She's a BSC whore without any education, what else can we expect from her, her mental health should be her top priority instead being here fighting 24/7
Sit your ass down, ruff ruff. Like my own widdle Chihuahua. Too bad I can't stuff you in my purse. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
We will see who will be ruff ruffing when the mods see you leaked information
We will see who will be ruff ruffing when the mods see you leaked information Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
What dude you're ridiculous.
Dude get off your keyboard. Don't embarrass yourself. I'm done with you and your shitty ass attitude. You know you can post a thread saying you need to get laid. I'm pretty sure you'll find some takers. Maybe that'll get rid of the bitcherade problem. Now about you being a potty mouth shit talking trashy whore... Can't fix that. You also can't fix stupid. You failed to show me your intelligence.

Carry on. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

I'm with AR...where is the post? Huh? You being dumb again?
That's just it, sweetness. They aren't smaller than mine, at least, not judging by the pics in your Showcase.

There is a difference between meat on arms.. and when they hang. One is a sign of being thick or big boned, etc. t. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
lol how much time have you spent evaluating my pics?
My arms especially. Now that's a SIGN of being a fucking hater
What dude you're ridiculous. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

No your ridiculous!! And I'm glad I saw original post also. I knew you couldn't help yourself. Its ok.
I've actually looked at your showcase once, your website twice, and your Eros ad once. It doesn't take a trained eye and magnifying glass to see that your arms flap down and don't have definition. That and the back rolls stand out. To be honest, I didn't notice the cellulite that others mentioned until I went back to look again-- because really, that's so minor compared to the arms and back.

If you don't want people to scrutinize you-- then you probably shouldn't go into a new city.. start a thread.. then when you don't like the polite answers you're getting, go on a rampage and attempt to bash everyone in the thread. Those behaviors bring out people like me, who are going to give to you what you give to others.
If your fit like you claim you wouldnt have rolls Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I knew you were a dumb ho but you clearly don't know how human anatomy works either.
I knew you were a comb ho but you clearly don't know how human anatomy works either. Originally Posted by tiatate
Sorry I dont speak ebonics
I googled a proper description of a female who is 5'5 & 150lbs to show you that theres no way in hell you are the same measurements.. Can you even see your snatch when you shave it ? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Lol.
No your ridiculous!! And I'm glad I saw original post also. I knew you couldn't help yourself. Its ok. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Ya'll are fucking stupid, your dumbass posted it ON Coed: HERE! This is what I'm referring to you dumb ass. Holy chit.... Chihuahuas were never that smart. Still cute though.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...807&highlight=
I've actually looked at your showcase once, your website twice, and your Eros ad once. It doesn't take a trained eye and magnifying glass to see that your arms flap down and don't have definition. That and the back rolls stand out. To be honest, I didn't notice the cellulite that Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That sounds like 2 times too many. Ima need you to put that effort in "alternative ways to make money.
Girl you are talking from your own perception and something you really don't know much about, as you are pretty fucking flabby yourself.
When's your next chemo session? Shouldn't you be getting some sleep?