Help me make this viral folks

It was all about you no balls... Everything is all about you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Now you need to explain what the fuck any of your last THREE posts -- and, btw, everyone here knows how you have trouble with your threesees, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- have to do with the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And while your stupid ass is mulling over your next stupid-ass post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why don't you try to explain what the fuck zany's videos of Perry and Brewer have to do with the OP and reflect on how zany's posts came before the one your best butt-buddy, the Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, singled out for criticism, jackass.
Now you need to explain what the fuck any of your last Three posts -- and, btw, everyone here knows how you have trouble with your threes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- have to do with the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And while your stupid ass is mulling over your next stupid-ass post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why don't you try to explain what the fuck zany's videos of Perry and Brewer have to do with the OP and reflect on how zany's posts came before the one your best butt-buddy, the Hitler worshiping lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, singled out for criticism, jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the DMFOTB no balls.
You are the DMFOTB no balls. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Au contraire, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! You, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, are the stupid-ass that changed the correctly spelled "worshipping" to the misspelled "worshiping" and then doubled down on stupid by calling someone else the "DMFOTB"! And btw, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, since you're WKing for zany and the Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you now need to explain what the fuck any of your last FOUR posts have to do with the OP.
Au contraire, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! You, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, are the stupid-ass that changed the correctly spelled "worshipping" to the misspelled "worshiping" and then doubled down on stupid by calling someone else the "DMFOTB"! And btw, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, since you're WKing for zany and the Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you now need to explain what the fuck any of your last FOUR posts have to do with the OP. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
People who lash out with such vitriol and anger do so out of ignorance. Usually they can't defend their positions on fact and merit so they breakdown mentally and resort to infantlism of thought.

WOOSA IB HANKERING WOOSA!!!!
People who lash out with such vitriol and anger do so out of ignorance. Usually they can't defend their positions on fact and merit so they breakdown mentally and resort to infantlism of thought.

WOOSA IB HANKERING WOOSA!!!! Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
And here's zany ignorantly WKing for Ekim the Inbred Chimp's ignorantly misspelled version of the word "worshipping"!!!!! WOOSA ZANY WOOSA!!!!
When ever did you give a fuck about the OP no balls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And here's zany ignorantly WKing for Ekim the Inbred Chimp's ignorantly misspelled version of the word "worshipping"!!!!! WOOSA ZANY WOOSA!!!!
.... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I made this statement, and your last five posts had nothing to do with the OP. Must I say more no balls? Fucking burnout.
Nobody makes thread drift an issue like you do Corpy. You've killed more threads than a fat kid on a wet sliding board.

Was that you?
I made this statement, and your last five posts had nothing to do with the OP. Must I say more no balls? Fucking burnout. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But it's your ignorant ass that's stupidly ignoring how it was your favorite, lib-retarded butt-buddy (the Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM) that was making thread drift an issue while -- like your dumb-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- ignoring zany's off-topic posts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Hence, you and your favorite, lib-retarded butt-buddy (the Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM) are fucked in the head hypocrites, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, until you explain how the fuck your last five posts have a fuckin' thing to do with the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Nobody makes thread drift an issue like you do Corpy. You've killed more threads than a fat kid on a wet sliding board.

Was that you?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Case in point, one more time!
Case in point, one more time! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
+1