What is your favorite fetish and why?

I love dtbbbjcim
But my favorite is to have a hot lady sit on my face in the rcg position while another lady is between my legs doing a bbbjcim. I love the feeling of losing control and having to cum. Originally Posted by ammonite
LOL that's what I like when a lady sits on my face... Well the only thing I'm missing is a cock haha...
I love TUMA and TUHA with a very hot lady. It is so bad that is good..lol
I wanna do Sonya Playmate
Yeah Sonya, I've seen you in action. You are such a pussy hog wee

Dallas, pm me I can arrange that in a heartbeat
  • savak
  • 08-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Right now eating food off of naked women.

Ive been doing potstickers dipped in soy sauce.

Me and another provider have discussed the possibility of doing something with a wine bottle. Im gonna mix it up with strawberries and kiwis as well.

I seriously want a chick to tie me up though, candlewax play, me getting choked a little, blindfolded by a milf in control.
i love to bend a young lady over my lap and spank that ass till its red then massage it and kissit all better
Right now eating food off of naked women.

Ive been doing potstickers dipped in soy sauce.

Me and another provider have discussed the possibility of doing something with a wine bottle. Im gonna mix it up with strawberries and kiwis as well.

I seriously want a chick to tie me up though, candlewax play, me getting choked a little, blindfolded by a milf in control. Originally Posted by savak

I like the way you think!
love to bend a young lady over my lap and spank that ass till its red then massage it and kissit all better

Thats hott! been there done that.

THEN SAY BAD GIRL!
YOU BETTER DO IT BETTER NEXT TIME!

..mmmm... sometimes I prefer
dominating MEN..
TRAINING THEM.
YES MAAM!
Its a little of both I love both.
a.) feeling a level of trust to let my self go and submit fully.
b.) feeling a level of trust to DOMINATE fully.
It just depends on my mood and the playmate.
I prefer to dominate Submissive Women and Submit to MEN..
Then ofcourse every now and again ....I crave CUCKHOLD...
I know I am naughty.
Soles! Soft, sexy, sweet Soles!
I wanna do Sonya Playmate Originally Posted by DallasRain
I wanna do you dallas mmmm!!

Ammo...lol I can't help it I love kittys meow...
First off I wanna watch you two. Yeah I can see the whole eating off a girls body thing as fun too, the thing is I would want to share my gyoza with her and my sake as well. I think I am going to really enjoy this when I go to Japan one of these days, it will be a whole new sashimi experience.

Ass spanking and face sitting though... mmm for a guy with an ass fetish I can't help but to get a little turned on just thinking about it. Especially when a girl has an ass like Dallas.
  • Dawgs
  • 08-13-2012, 02:35 PM
Fetishes?? I love oral, both giving and receiving, a little snowballing, a little anal play. I've often had fantasies of strap on play but not sure if I'm ready to try it out yet. And be showered with love.
I love Pantyhose, Sheer to waist, Favorite color is suntan.... Fav brand Nononsense Sheer to waist! Anyone else love pantyhose?
Yes! and those are the best particularly with the crotch cut out! Wolford Fatal 15 are great too; no seams!