Robbed brutalized hospitilized and vandalized

So Jennifer and I have been in contact since she moved to vegas and she seems to be moving on with her life and she wanted me to let all her supporters know that she has a new apartment and that she just got her TAM card (which allows her to serve alcohol) and her Food handler card, so she is on the road to success and I wish her all the luck in the world.

And of course she wants to thank all her supporters for helping her get there!! Originally Posted by a10bomb
Very good to hear glad she is well! Thank you for the update.
yes thanks for the update, glad everything's working out for jen.
Well we almost met bcd, and did meet "socially" a couple of times. Had the screening all set up, just never made the next move. I was extremely sorry to read of your troubles and hope your move to Vegas will bring you peace and happiness. I do believe in Karma, the ying and yang. I know that person will get his rewards someday. Good luck in Vegas and stay safe.
Hmmm you always seem to be getting targeted huh? Well it only seems fair for me to point out that you could be a complete LIAR to get attention like you so much like to point out about me.
So, here is where I am at, aprox one month after this whole BLESSING IN DISGUISE took place:

I was hired at not one but TWO places my 2nd week in VEGAS, and chose to accept a traveling sales position with a well known V.O.I.P phone service. I started the Friday of my second week in town, which beat my OWN goal of starting work no later than my 3rd Monday. I am kicking ass at work, and I have been helping train other new people, as we approach the 14 hour shift on Black Friday. I travel all over the Las Vegas Valley which is amazing because it not only gives me an opportunity to learn my way around town, but give me the chance to meet interesting folks from all across the globe, literally.

I have REMAINED consistent with staying away from any and ALL substances which have plagued me over a 17 year course of my life. Every day that passes grants me more and more insight into who I want to be, where I want to go in my life, who I want to associate myself with and I get stronger every day. There is a light in my eyes that can only be attributed to the fires that burn within me resurrecting themselves and I finally realize I am strong, confident and there is NOTHING I CAN'T ACOMPLISH as long as I keep harmful substances out of my mind and body. I keep my goals at the forefront of my mentality, and have short term as well as long term ones set in place. Its a rush when I can scratch my latest accomplishment off the list, and I feel good about myself.

I have a nice place, but will be moving into an even better one in December. I have decided to see the occasional client and my regulars only in San Antonio when I visit, but I am making a genuine effort to re-teach myself to make it on paychecks again. I never said I was going to retire, because I know that this can be the difference between gas and grocery money between paychecks or coasting on fumes.

To Everyone that stepped in and helped me when this tragedy occurred: THANK YOU!
Closed (with OP's permission). This thread is no longer relevant.