Houston Vs. Dallas

Holy chit.
Per her latest ad:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...&highl%20ight=

Reviews may be asked to be done immediately following the session. I will have my laptop available.

****#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.

This includes sharing of computers. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Girl you are reaching, but please keep doing so. My site is just grabbing all of that IP address and info of yours.

A sex worker & a provider is the same thing 7 years of school lmao
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Lol a sex worker is a: stripper, exotic dancer, sugarbaby, cam model, or provider. And prob a few more in there.

Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on ... I'm dying over here, I just looked at the OPs reviews and NOT ONE of them paid her the $350/hr rate she is requesting. No one.

OP ... you're a mess Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Lol I raised my rates to $350 last week, those are review specials when I was at $300, duh. Most of them say that. Also a reach.

Oh yeah and her website says she needs advanced notice for shitter sex. LOL. I guess she can't eat bananas before a greek sesh.

She also has ROS info on her review portion of her website. Me thincks that's not allowed. I could be wrong. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Lmaoo, so you just out here leaving dingleberries on mens dicks? I just pride myself in clean service is all.
Thanks for leaving that IP behind boo. Kisses.
Since I noticed you have mentioned "competition" & "race" quite a few times in this thread, let me show you what your real competition looks like.

Hard cheerleader body, yet she still has a "black" girl build. Years of phenomenal reviews. Will fuck you so hard you can't walk the next day. Humble, sweet, silly, horny, respectful personality.

You can't hold a candle to this chick. At best, you're an upcoming associate, while she is a full-fledged partner.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...657&highlight=

You need to take your ass to some tiny, back woods town. There you might be one in a 100, while in Houston, you are ONE OF 100. Never forget that.
Facts from where? Have you compared earnings with a new provider? I mean you charge $200 an hour, so what exactly do you consider "making it"?
You made that shit up honey, to snidely recommend that I lower my rates. It had no backing, research, or substance. Admit it.

Im sorry, so if you have 30 reviews, why are you still charging $200? I really don't care for you excuses, its bad business sense. Point blank.

I have 5 reviews, an amazing website, decent pics, and my persona is great. That's why I charge what I do. The fact that you are basing everything off of reviews shows where your mind state is at, and I'm sure it will remain there for the duration of your hooker career.

Oh I know there are plenty ways to go about this biz, but the way you suggest is: the way to remain a low-end provider forever. That's simply what I'm not trying to do.

Lmao humble myself? nah. & I never will, simply because it makes white women like you, roll in your grave to see a beautiful ebony doing so well in life. Originally Posted by tiatate
Its none of your buisness as to why she charges what she charges although she already told your ass a few pages back.. Reading is fundamental you should try it ijs..

You do every activity you can think of & some of us specialize in specific areas & the rate we choose is reasonable for the activities we provide...

People love BW for her FBSM why would any tard pay 300hr for that ? Its supply & demand you should have learned that in the 7 years of school..

I'm know for my Throat Punch why is a tard going to come see me & pay $300 for a bbbj?

This isn't DALLAS the market is completely different & until you understand that you are going to be angry!

You coming here with all this bs isn't going to help your Buisness here..

STOP USING THE RACE CARD IT'S NOT A GOOD LOOK..
Unless you feel threatened then I see where your coming from..
Girl you are reaching, but please keep doing so. My site is just grabbing all of that IP address and info of yours.

Thanks for leaving that IP behind boo. Kisses. Originally Posted by tiatate
Originally Posted by tiatate
Well, there is a GREAT SELF-ALERT, read what she is saying very carefully.

Her site (her personal website) is "grabbing your IP address and info of yours".

Looks like we have a potential outter on our hands.

Lol a sex worker is a: stripper, exotic dancer, sugarbaby, cam model, or provider. And prob a few more in there.

Lol I raised my rates to $350 last week, those are review specials when I was at $300, duh. Most of them say that. Also a reach.

Lmaoo, so you just out here leaving dingleberries on mens dicks? I just pride myself in clean service is all. --- I don't do greek
Thanks for leaving that IP behind boo. Kisses. Originally Posted by tiatate
Uhm ok? I'm allowed to look at websites.
Since I noticed you have mentioned "competition" & "race" quite a few times in this thread, let me show you what your real competition looks like.

Hard cheerleader body, yet she still has a "black" girl build. Years of phenomenal reviews. Will fuck you so hard you can't walk the next day. Humble, sweet, silly, horny, respectful personality.

You can't hold a candle to this chick. At best, you're an upcoming associate, while she is a full-fledged partner.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...657&highlight=

You need to take your ass to some tiny, back woods town. There you might be one in a 100, while in Houston, you are ONE OF 100. Never forget that. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I saw her already, hmmm looks like she isn't a low end provider, great persona, and actually values herself. Great. I'm confused on your point here?

Her site (her personal website) is "grabbing your IP address and info of yours".

Looks like we have a potential outter on our hands. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Yes indeed looks like.... Wow
Its none of your buisness as to why she charges what she charges although she already told your ass a few pages back.. Reading is fundamental you should try it ijs..

You do every activity you can think of & some of us specialize in specific areas & the rate we choose is reasonable for the activities we provide...

People love BW for her FBSM why would any tard pay 300hr for that ? Its supply & demand you should have learned that in the 7 years of school..

I'm know for my Throat Punch why is a tard going to come see me & pay $300 for a bbbj?

This isn't DALLAS the market is completely different & until you understand that you are going to be angry!

Unless you feel threatened then I see where your coming from.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
That's like the 3rd time she's mentioned race in this thread.
Holy chit.
Per her latest ad:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...&highl%20ight=

Reviews may be asked to be done immediately following the session. I will have my laptop available.

****#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.

This includes sharing of computers. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
DAMN .... I can't believe she says that. Not only is she cocky as hell, but she is a control freak as well. These are not good attributes for a hooker. The OP is just getting weirder and weirder.

I'm know for my Throat Punch why is a tard going to come see me & pay $300 for a bbbj? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
OP is too stupid to understand there are different levels of service. There is a difference between FBSM and providing greek. But OP thinks anyone getting less than 300 an hour is only getting bread crumbs and is working as a slave.

Looks like we have a potential outter on our hands. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I could care less to "out" you. But you cant say in her moment of malicious intent, she didn't give me the key to the door.

Unless you feel threatened then I see where your coming from.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
IDK what the fuck you are talking about. Why are you here again?
You act like Houston speaks a whole different language. I'm an intelligent girl, I'm sure I'll figure out the market fairly quickly.
It states on your profile you offer greek Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
That's correct under NO'S
****No's:

*Greek
*DATO
*COF
*going anywhere near my fart box
*I will not fuck you with a strap on
*Face slapping
*No prostate anything
I saw her already, hmmm looks like she isn't a low end provider, great persona, and actually values herself. Great. I'm confused on your point here? Originally Posted by tiatate

My point is ... that even before you started this thread, 7 out of 10 clients that spend $350/hr would go see her before they saw you because she is a sure thing.

(*** And of the 3 that would pick you over her, they would only do so because you are a "traveling" provider & they know if they don't fuck you while you are in Houston, they might miss you ***)

HOWEVER ...

Now that you have started this thread, 10 out of 10 clients looking to spend $350/hr would go see her and 0 would go see you.

She is better looking then you.
She is all about client service.
She has a record of excellence.