Houston Vs. Dallas

Why did you edit your post then & why did it take you this long to give me a link?

Oh yea because I told you that you fucked up lmao

This isn't the post you were talking about

You said harvey meltdown post you said nothing about coed.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
That's the only one I read, shit I didn't know there was more than one???! I don't sit behind a keyboard like you, good try my widdle chihuahua. NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY ASS YOU scandalous potty mouth whore and go bark up another tree.
*** Took me long because unlike you I have a fucking life PMW.
Carry on!
That's a meltdown to me but whatever you say. Shit, hold up... I thought I blocked you. Oops!!!!!! Originally Posted by Alyssa71

You can talk shit bout ppl and reveal info your not suppose to but can't take the heat when ur proven to be an outing whore. First step to outing whore recovery is admitting your a BSC outing whore. Js
That's the only one I read, shit I didn't know there was more than one???! I don't sit behind a keyboard like you, good try my widdle chihuahua. NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY ASS YOU scandalous potty mouth whore and go bark up another tree.

Carry on! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
That's the only one you read lmao you sure about that? Why did you edit your original post then ?
*** Took me long because unlike you I have a fucking life PMW.
Carry on! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Lies lies lies
That's the only one you read lmao you sure about that? Why did you edit your original post then ? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Because I actually felt bad for people that went through that. It was a sad time for Houston. Dumbass, if you MUST know.
Because I actually felt bad for people that went through that. It was a sad time for Houston. Dumbass, if you MUST know. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
More lies this doesn't even make sense...
I just want to say to tit tat, you are a cum guzzling sewer slut for saying shit about someone who has cancer, and going thru chemo.. No one deserves that!! As a cancer survivor myself I say to you then bitch I hope you die a horrible death from aids.. You barebacking b/s whore........
More lies this doesn't even make sense... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Here here my widdle chihuahua... Your sandbags(Post #69):

Someone told me you steady running your loose pussy lips thats why I logged in Im not doing shit but watching water hit my sand bags in front of my house.

***You gave out RW info you dumbass. WTF is wrong with you.... Disclaimer: If you don't want your shit on blast don't fucking post it.

I will shut your ass down quick my chihuahua. I'm tired of you now. You're no use to me. This was pure and utter entertainment for me. Thanks for entertaining me my Widdle chihuahua. RUFF RUFF stupid whore.

You never did show me your intelligence. I sure showed mine.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059927401
Here here my middle chihuahua... Your sandbags(Post #69):

Someone told me you steady running your loose pussy lips thats why I logged in Im not doing shit but watching water hit my sand bags in front of my house.

You gave out RW info you dumbass. WTF is wrong with you.... Disclaimer: If you don't want your shit on blast don't fucking post it.

I will shut your ass down quick my chihuahua. I'm tired of you now. You're no use to me. This was pure and utter entertainment for me. Thanks for entertaining me my Widdle chihuahua. RUFF RUFF stupid whore.

You never did show me your intelligence. I sure showed mine.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059927401 Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Im not talking about me thats what you're not comphrehending.. again if you did nothing wrong then you wouldn't have edited your original post..

In regards to rw information I was talking about the BSC messages you sent me earlier since you still cant figure it out..

Keep on with the name calling because them points add up quick..

Your response to what I wrote had nothing to do with what your talking about go back and read it again before you call people a dumbass..
Im not talking about me thats what you're not comphrehending.. again if you did nothing wrong then you wouldn't have edited your original post..

In regards to rw information I was talking about the BSC messages you sent me earlier since you still cant figure it out..

Your response to what I wrote had nothing to do with what your talking about go back and read it again before you call people a dumbass.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Calling you a chihuahua?? LOL. Damn, didn't know you were so sensitive now.

Your response to what I wrote had nothing to do with what your talking about go back and read it again before you call people a dumbass.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Why are you so butthurt? Need some papcawn?
.. You barebacking b/s whore........ Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lmao I have never even acknowledged you on this thread yet you have called me a BB whore how many times?
Sounds like you got the cancer you deserve. I'm sure and hope itll come back bitch

The only thing I see adding up is the amount of lies and bullshit you post. SIT YOUR ASS DOWN. Leave the grownups to do the talking now ( or keystrokes)

Carry on. Show's over this potty mouth got her potty lying ass called out. Now, she wants to talk about points??!!! Ha! Not so tough now, are ya?
Lmao I have never even acknowledged you on this thread yet you have called me a BB whore how many times?
Sounds like you got the cancer you deserve. I'm sure and hope itll come back bitch Originally Posted by tiatate
That ^^^^ outta make your phone start ringin......

One thing for sure, your wideload aint workin right now.

"Bitch better have my money"

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer! She will be great at capturing at all my perfect curvy angles!!

Measurements: 36-28-40.
Big tits! Tiny waist! BEST ASS you have ever seen on ANY provider!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!