Houston Vs. Dallas

Hold up..she gonna post another AD UITB..... wait for it..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
OR.....her skinny little pimp is.....thinkin her ass is all Kardashian, when its just fat...and not in a good way, just my opinion....
the ho's with a skinniest little pimps are always the mouthiest ones......
Oh wait, she's gotta go google some more comebacks. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Btw whore be original on your showcase hmm I wonder who you got FART BOX FROM LMFAO PATHETIC

Next your going to be trying to use throat punch & winky whisperer you can't be like me remember that..

I made all that shit up not you think of your own shit..
Real classy hood rat.. You have proven your ZERO worth to humanity.. OVER AND OVER!! You are one of the most worthless human beings I have ever encountered!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
...... never encountered me though.
Proves you spend too much time on here. Thinking you could afford to breathe my air
Btw whore be original on your showcase hmm I wonder who you got FART BOX FROM LMFAO PATHETIC

Next your going to be trying to use throat punch & winky whisperer you can't be like me remember that..

I made all that shit up not you think of your own shit.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
shes a hot mess, all dressed like a Mexican wrestler......and an attitude like her fart box don't stink.....I wouldn't spend a food stamp on that if I had a coupon.........nasty
...... never encountered me though.
Proves you spend too much time on here. Thinking you could afford to breathe my air Originally Posted by tiatate
pretty sure your air smells like hoodrat and stripper perfume..........
Hold up..she gonna post another AD UITB..... wait for it..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You right, got that shit in my clipboard.

your a nasty hateful hoodrat, aint nobody lining up to waste time taking your pic, your pimp needs to up his game....i'm picturing a little five foot saggy pants, 79 caprice on 29" wheels driving, broke ass oak cliff homie....but its your story.....tell it how you need to........ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
OR.....her skinny little pimp is.....thinkin her ass is all Kardashian, when its just fat...and not in a good way, just my opinion.... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

You're late hun, go back a few pages. Already dispelled this "pimp" shit.
shes a hot mess, all dressed like a Mexican wrestler......and an attitude like her fart box don't stink.....I would spend a food stamp on that if I had a coupon.........nasty Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Fartbox is my word nobody used that shit ever I made that shit up her dumbass can't be original she needs to make her own shit up.. Pffft Her showcase has multiple words like my ORIGINAL SHOWCASE HAD TRYING TO BE SOMEBODY

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer! She will be great at capturing at all my perfect curvy angles!!

Measurements: 36-28-40.
Big tits! Tiny waist! BEST ASS you have ever seen on ANY provider! Don't believe me? Go check my reviews...
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
You right, got that shit in my clipboard.

You're late hun, go back a few pages. Already dispelled this "pimp" shit. Originally Posted by tiatate
wait is that the grove or oak cliff calling............
AR is not LickCocks or whatever his mandle is
Ijs
Tia please show me how you proved you don't have a skinny saggy pants with fake ass gold teeth havin pimp....im seein a lime green caprice in your hood.....
AR is not LickCocks or whatever his mandle is
Ijs Originally Posted by NubianPrince
you said all that to say what?
Heh I doubt a pimp would let his ho miss her quota to run her mouth in a 70+ pages thread for days
That's a lot of baby powder to waste on one hooker

you said all that to say what? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Read it again dum dum.. which part went over your head?
Tia please show me how you proved you don't have a skinny saggy pants with fake ass gold teeth havin pimp....im seein a lime green caprice in your hood..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Only a few pages back babe. Go look