Houston Vs. Dallas

To the op.

You need to know your place. You talk about guys can't afford you. Reality is this is disposable income to them. You need their money to survive. Its obvious your masters degree was for nothing since your a hooker now. So bringing it up doesn't help your cause. So you should apologize to the johns and move on. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Lmao hell nah. Nearly all of these Johns on here being spiteful have never paid over $200 for some puss anyway. They simply couldn't stand the fact that I had the confidence to be out of their budget range.
Is it really disposable income? Or just something they budget in?
Judging by your posted availability-- I have a hard time believing you work in human services. Their hours are pretty rigid and you seem to be available to whore during their normal hours.

9AM-11PM Monday-Thursday
8AM-4AM Friday-Sunday

I don't doubt you have hustle at all. However, I do doubt that you are doing anything with your "degree" at this moment either.

There are at least two guys in this thread who can easily afford your rate without budgeting, either. I know one of them is quite fond of a provider that charges more than you do (Yes, they exist in Dallas).
do you have ANY shame? really that's good with you?? damn son I expected better from you....guess I need to take stock of the broes on here........ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You sound like a high school bitch. Like making up insults and getting mad when her friends don't see them.
*insert Regina George gif*
Lmao hell nah. Nearly all of these Johns on here being spiteful have never paid over $200 for some puss anyway. They simply couldn't stand the fact that I had the confidence to be out of their budget range.
Is it really disposable income? Or just something they budget in? Originally Posted by tiatate
As far as Tony Gambino goes...he uses food stamps to pay for pussy. Actually, I take that back. He goes to strip clubs to ogle over strippers because even if he were to be able to pay for pussy, no ho would want to fuck his ass anyway.
No pussy= bitter troll TG
To GP: That's the perks of having a masters your schedule can be flexible. I'm not available at the drop of a dime. Men schedule ahead with me. Most of the time though it ends up being after 5 anyway.
3 months is old ass shit? Damn.. Dallas loves to bring stuff from 3-4-5 years ago.

Thanks AR.. I don't keep up enough with the Houston threads.. forgot she was that one. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
GP you're a good little follower, aren't you? I don't need to put you in your place though, karma will.
It's called hustle GP. I am employed & do this. Granted due to my donation amount, I make nearly double what I make at my real job, being in human services and all.
But we are not cut from the same cloth girl. I have have hustle, and would never be complacent enough for this to be my only source of income.
A man once told me: you will never get rich by having only one stream of income Originally Posted by tiatate

I only have one stream of income, but its my business. I have investments but I don't count them till I sell them. But we can play big bank take little bank anytime.
Hmmmm.. I'll have to share that with my friend down in Austin who also has a Master's Degree and works in human services. Her schedule isn't flexible at all.. and she's been in the field for a decade now. No shade.... I just know she'd love to have more flexibility (she has kids).
GP you're a good little follower, aren't you? I don't need to put you in your place though, karma will. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Sweetheart, I've read the texts. You really don't want to come for me on this one. I've been fairly polite and left you be.
GP you're a good little follower, aren't you? I don't need to put you in your place though, karma will. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

You so mad!!

Just when you start to feel accepted they turn on you. You were having a good old time ribbing the op, now you stand beside her.
Sweetheart, I've read the texts. You really don't want to come for me on this one. I've been fairly polite and left you be. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You're right. You wouldn't want me to come "after" you like I did with your buddy ole' pal AR. What texts do you speak of? Show me. Fairly polite would have been you keeping my name out of your mouth...but you just couldn't resist yourself.
You so mad!!

Just when you start to feel accepted they turn on you. You were having a good old time ribbing the op, now you stand beside her. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Nah, I'm not getting turned on, that's the difference. I'm calling them out one by one for being nosy ass drama bitches.

I don't stand beside anyone, I'm a leader not a follower. I stand beside people who earn my respect.

Which mandle are you? Hmm. I wonder.
You're right. You wouldn't want me to come "after" you like I did with your buddy ole' pal AR. What texts do you speak of? Show me. Fairly polite would have been you keeping your name out of your mouth...but you just couldn't resist yourself. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

AR and her sexy ass owned you girl. Ask the op to shave your pussy if you need help.
Nah, I'm not getting turned on, that's the difference. I'm calling them out one by one for being nosy ass drama bitches.

Which mandle are you? Hmm. I wonder. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Lol. Do a little research before you call me a mandle.

Nightrager?
Hmmmm.. I'll have to share that with my friend down in Austin who also has a Master's Degree and works in human services. Her schedule isn't flexible at all.. and she's been in the field for a decade now. No shade.... I just know she'd love to have more flexibility (she has kids). Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That sucks for her. I know a lot of women get roped into working for the man way longer than they should. This is an expansive field though, and we could have totally different jobs especially being in Austin. But ya I've never been one to want to punch a clock for long, I started my own biz back in undergrad.