Houston Vs. Dallas

That sucks for her. I know a lot of women get roped into working for the man. This is an expansive field though, and we could have totally different jobs especially being in Austin. But ya I've never been one to want to punch a clock for long, I started my own biz back in undergrad. Originally Posted by tiatate

Omg lmao you started your own business in undergrad. If it was remotely successful you wouldn't be here. Isn't the internet great? You can say what you want and never have to prove it, like your doing.
AR and her sexy ass owned you girl. Ask the op to shave your pussy if you need help. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
LOL. OK another follower. Sure. Kick rocks and bark up another tree with your chihuahua buddy. Smell each other's ass's while ya'll are at it too.
Omg lmao you started your own business in undergrad. If it was remotely successful you wouldn't be here. Isn't the internet great? You can say what you want and never have to prove it, like your doing. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
This is obviously a mandle. No dude talks like this.
LOL. OK another follower. Sure. Kick rocks and bark up another tree with your chihuahua buddy. Smell each other's ass's while ya'll are at it too. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Ok chubbs 71, will do.
Fartbox is my word nobody used that shit ever I made that shit up Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
As I recall, the legendary TCGF popularized that term UITB.
Lol. Do a little research before you call me a mandle.

Nightrager? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
OH yeah. I should tell him about this thread. I don't think he'd appreciate his name blasted on here.
This is obviously a mandle. No dude talks like this. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

I know you have experience with mandles but apparently not enough. I actually own a business. That's why I'm awake this early on sat.
Ok chubbs 71, will do. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
LOL.at least Google some witty sarcastic comeback like your buttpal.
Omg lmao you started your own business in undergrad. If it was remotely successful you wouldn't be here. Isn't the internet great? You can say what you want and never have to prove it, like your doing. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Lol that was only a little over 3 years ago. What biz do you know that gets rich that fast?
I have my biz, I have a career, and I have providing. I know you are unfamiliar with a female hustling, but you are going to have to come to terms with it.
I know you have experience with mandles but apparently not enough. I actually own a business. That's why I'm awake this early on sat. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Even worst. You talk shit like a chick. Sit your ass down dude. Unless you want to be like an episode of MTV's "Yo Momma" I will gladly show you what "owned" is.
Lol that was only a little over 3 years ago. What biz do you know that gets rich that fast?
I have my biz, I have a career, and I have providing. I know you are unfamiliar with a female hustling, but you are going to have to come to terms with it. Originally Posted by tiatate

The one I have. Showed profits the first year. You have 3 years btw according to the irs. I do great, but not at the point where I pay the Texas franchise tax, but maybe one day.
I've never met AR. Don't know her beyond this board. Never met you for that matter, either. But I do know the client you went completely psychotic over.

Y'know.. a lot of people develop feelings in this. Your best bet would have been to apologize for going a bit nutty and move on. But you decided to double down knowing that he couldn't share the texts on the open board. Just like you know I couldn't. You should be beyond grateful for that little detail at this point.

I'm frankly not going to get into it with you. A lot of you have called Tia BSC. She isn't BSC... she is just too new to know better and too headstrong to walk away when it would benefit her to do so. After seeing allllll the messages-- you are most certainly off balance. I fuck with those who fuck with others... but I don't fuck with crazy.
As I recall, the legendary TCGF popularized that term UITB. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
LOL
Even worst. You talk shit like a chick. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Well I have been on this thread with you heffers. You may have rubbed off on me. I told you before just take the big L and give up. You are finding no one is here defending you.
The one I have. Showed profits the first year. You have 3 years btw according to the irs. I do great, but not at the point where I pay the Texas franchise tax, but maybe one day. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
C'mon now.. getting rich and showing profit isn't the same. My non-adult business showed profit the first year, but nowhere near enough to make a living off of.