Photos of my Incall Boudoir

I like this thread too Ava! The photos are very nice...The Pussy comment was too funny! I wouldn't want 65 pussys I think 1 is just fine Lol! Happy July!

I got a new bed and cant wait to get it all set up and refreshed in my incall.It's exciting to see changes for the best
I like this thread too Ava! The photos are very nice...The Pussy comment was too funny! I wouldn't want 65 pussys I think 1 is just fine Lol! Happy July!

I got a new bed and cant wait to get it all set up and refreshed in my incall.It's exciting to see changes for the best Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty
Did I hear "pussy" ? Here`s another one , Ava ), I am still giggling about the cat lady ...(lol) .. Have fun ).
Attached Images File Type: jpg 229808_353028128102155_871888573_n.jpg (33.3 KB, 299 views)
When I become a crazy cat lady Nina I'm gonna take you up on that organizer. Ugh, I keep picking up new knicknacks for the house now that I'm touring more. And so much to do....new carpets, new paint, it's a lot of work to have a house. Sometimes I wish I still rented!
I LIKES!!!
I LIKES!!! Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky

Thank you Brooklyn! All the ladies here who have shown their incalls have beautiful places. All as unique as our personalities . You can tell a lot about a person by the way they decorate, I think
Wow Beautiful I am so jealous, they do not make them much better old antiques are my weakness.
I love antiques and was fortunate to have found so many unique ones in various stores across the states, particularly since my style is kind of traditional Southern and a little French/Italianate style too
Love it! Very nice.
Nice. I particularly like the sleigh bed. And, of course, the spa has its possibilities, too. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Charles my dear!! You're BACK!!!!
Wow Beautiful I am so jealous, they do not make them much better old antiques are my weakness. Originally Posted by Ontbering
It took years of hard work to achieve the means to be able to afford my own home and all the things in it...I count my blessings every day and thank all the men who made it possible for me to have such a wonderful lifestyle. I truly do. And all of your compliments here are greatly appreciated. My home is my castle, and being a Taurus, the ultimate homebody, it's where I spend most of my time :P
Your home is just like you. Beautiful, well-maintained and elegant

xoxo,

R
Your home is just like you. Beautiful, well-maintained and elegant

xoxo,

R Originally Posted by Rani Lane
I love you, Rani.

Ava