Houston Vs. Dallas

I've never met AR. Don't know her beyond this board. Never met you for that matter, either. But I do know the client you went completely psychotic over.

Y'know.. a lot of people develop feelings in this. Your best bet would have been to apologize for going a bit nutty and move on. But you decided to double down knowing that he couldn't share the texts on the open board. Just like you know I couldn't. You should be beyond grateful for that little detail at this point.

I'm frankly not going to get into it with you. A lot of you have called Tia BSC. She isn't BSC... she is just too new to know better and too headstrong to walk away when it would benefit her to do so. After seeing allllll the messages-- you are most certainly off balance. I fuck with those who fuck with others... but I don't fuck with crazy. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
LOL. You must not have looked in the mirror. Your delusions are out of this world. Post them up hooktard. I wanna see. You have nothing on me. Show your proof or sit your ass down like your clown possy over there. The only thing I'm grateful for is not having delusions like you so seriously have.
Well I have been on this thread with you heffers. You may have rubbed off on me. I told you before just take the big L and give up. You are finding no one is here defending you. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I'm not needing anyone to defend me. That's the point. The point that obviously went over your head.
Y'all better watch out,she's an ex-Marine!
C'mon now.. getting rich and showing profit isn't the same. My non-adult business showed profit the first year, but nowhere near enough to make a living off of. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I actually agree on this one. Was just about to type that myself.
C'mon now.. getting rich and showing profit isn't the same. My non-adult business showed profit the first year, but nowhere near enough to make a living off of. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

I did and in my 4th year now. My wife quit her career to help me with the books and be a homemaker. Believe it or not I don't care. Its about finding something that is in demand. Also I just did the same thing I did when I was employed, but for myself now.
You are one of the exceptionally lucky. Some businesses don't even turn a profit in their first year. Seriously-- congrats on that.

Tia-- I don't know if you've noticed but, when you stop attacking others, I generally stop attacking you. That's how I operate. Nothing personal...
I did and in my 4th year now. My wife quit her career to help me with the books and be a homemaker. Believe it or not I don't care. Its about finding something that is in demand. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Not saying we don't believe you, it's just profit & getting rich are different things. Congrats on your successful biz. Mines more of a passion of mine don't think it will ever bring in that much profit. But who knows.
I actually do believe him. I just remembered that he and I have talked business before. He's pretty smart and level headed when he isn't trolling.
I Need some coffee
Coffee is the devil's milk!!! <sips her Keto Tea>
As I recall, the legendary TCGF popularized that term UITB. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Thank you

Fart Box is in my showcase & Nobody Used It But Me.. Pfft
LOL.at least Google some witty sarcastic comeback like your buttpal. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
You need to google keywords for your showcase & stop using my phrases I made popular..
I've never met AR. Don't know her beyond this board. Never met you for that matter, either. But I do know the client you went completely psychotic over.

Y'know.. a lot of people develop feelings in this. Your best bet would have been to apologize for going a bit nutty and move on. But you decided to double down knowing that he couldn't share the texts on the open board. Just like you know I couldn't. You should be beyond grateful for that little detail at this point.

I'm frankly not going to get into it with you. A lot of you have called Tia BSC. She isn't BSC... she is just too new to know better and too headstrong to walk away when it would benefit her to do so. After seeing allllll the messages-- you are most certainly off balance. I fuck with those who fuck with others... but I don't fuck with crazy. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I 2nd this
Coffee is the devil's milk!!! <sips her Keto Tea> Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Is it hot tea? I don't like how tea tastes lol

But im willing to try it
You need to google keywords for your showcase & stop using my phrases I made popular.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
You're ugly. LOL. Is that your point of attack? I never even read your showcase. Which one are you speaking of?