Houston Vs. Dallas

Keto tea= hot tea. In my case, its Oolong in the morning, and white tea at night. Add in 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk and a packet of Stevia.

However, if you aren't doing a keto diet, I wouldn't advise it..lol... its high in fat calories. I drink it because my apetite is pretty "meh" these days and it enables me to get my calories and fat macros in without having to try to stuff food in when I'm just not hungry.
I had fartbox on my showcase before I knew your lame ass existed.
I had fartbox on my showcase before I knew your lame ass existed. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Lies Im about to show you that you are lying...
LOL yall crack me up. I'm going back to bed.
Well I know same well your tits aren't original. Did women with bolt-ons copy you there too?
I've never met AR. Don't know her beyond this board. Never met you for that matter, either. But I do know the client you went completely psychotic over.

Y'know.. a lot of people develop feelings in this. Your best bet would have been to apologize for going a bit nutty and move on. But you decided to double down knowing that he couldn't share the texts on the open board. Just like you know I couldn't. You should be beyond grateful for that little detail at this point.

I'm frankly not going to get into it with you. A lot of you have called Tia BSC. She isn't BSC... she is just too new to know better and too headstrong to walk away when it would benefit her to do so. After seeing allllll the messages-- you are most certainly off balance. I fuck with those who fuck with others... but I don't fuck with crazy. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

I 100% agree with this!! Fucking psycho whore!!
Just because you said the fartbox shit. Now I'm going to delete it. Unlike you, I am original.
Just because you said the fartbox shit. Now I'm going to delete it. Unlike you, I am original. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Good find your own words to market yourself with..
Well I know same well your tits aren't original. Did women with bolt-ons copy you there too? Originally Posted by Alyssa71
My titties sit pretty don't be mad..
Lies Im about to show you that you are lying... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
OH. Now that I said I was going to delete it. You come back and edit to say this? LOL. Sneaky potty mouth. You were going to wait until I deleted it to screenshot my showcase. Lmao!!!!
Lots of gals thinck getting their fart-box tongue-punched by the legendary TCGF is the bee's knees. Perhaps AR and Alyssa - who both proclaim they are averse to fart-box stimulation - oughta give him a shot.
My titties sit pretty don't be mad.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Unlike the other thing that sits on your neck. Lmfao.
OH. Now that I said I was going to delete it. You come back and edit to say this? LOL. Sneaky potty mouth. You were going to wait until I deleted it to screenshot my showcase. Lmao!!!! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I dont need to screenshot your showcase CB told you about me & fartbox what other proof you need ?
Is it hot tea? I don't like how tea tastes lol

But im willing to try it Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Try Earl grey.. I recommend that for newbies
Your palate ain't sophisticated enough for most of the exotic tea in my cupboard

And stop arguing with these fake chunky BSC whores
I have never seen a girl scout that flabby and sloppy, let alone an Ex-Marine
Unlike the other thing that sits on your neck. Lmfao. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
What are you talking about