Houston Vs. Dallas

Oompa Loompa Doopity Doo
I've got another puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa Doopity Dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me.

What do you do when the hookers a.... THOT
Roll her in flour just to find the wet... spot
Claims she's 150 but she's definitely.... not
Gets mad when dudes don't think... she's... hot...
I blame Coke and Doritos... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I love you
Looks like she learned her lesson or just put everyone on ignore.
No.. she called herself that in a thread, ergo-- no outing offense has been committed. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You are able to prove it, am I correct?
You are able to prove it, am I correct? Originally Posted by andymarksman

No need. Just look at the thread that was linked a few pages back. It mentions it I believe.
Well if need be, sure. But since I never made mention of that, I wouldn't technically be the one who needs to prove it.

This is the post-- nobody is actually saying she's a Marine-- but she did allude to it in this post, hence the clowning by some.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=69
These remarks sound awfully like outing someone's RWI, just saying.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
You need to do some reading WK before you come in here looking like a retard
I've gotten older. The thundercock had weakened Originally Posted by I am the TCGF
Say it isn't so!

Is Thundercock™ still a registered trademark of TCGF Enterprises, Ltd. (all rights reserved)?
These remarks sound awfully like outing someone's RWI, just saying.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
I never said that. That is outting. Thanks bud.
Dipstick, it was on her profile at one point or she wrote it. In either case it has been on here...so dont go there.
Y'all better watch out,she's an ex-Marine! Originally Posted by NubianPrince
You just outted me.
Well if need be, sure. But since I never made mention of that, I wouldn't technically be the one who needs to prove it.

This is the post-- nobody is actually saying she's a Marine-- but she did allude to it in this post, hence the clowning by some.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=69 Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I never agreed that I was.
You're not a marine because marines don't act like this. We're supposed to look out for each other in the line of battle and yet here you are making yourself feel better when you could've just left it alone. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
?
I guess if I was a marine instead of in the army it would've been "always faithful". Originally Posted by Alyssa71
And ^
No lesson learnt except for ya'll not having any lives. I'm enjoying my Saturday unlike yalls clown asses. Back to my RW life that nubianpimp cares so much about.
And ^ Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I was talking about the OP.