Houston Vs. Dallas

If he were a snitch, he would have RTM'd every post where you posted your ad after the first one (yes, repeating the posts over and over is considered forum spamming). If you haven't heard anything about it from anyone, then he probably hasn't "snitched". Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I'm not in the dark, and not speaking out of the side of my neck. I've been alerted. I called him a snitch cause he is one. Stop trying to be captain save a ho. Let this grown man defend himself
I'm not in the dark, and not speaking out of the side of my neck. I've been alerted. I called him a snitch cause he is one. Stop trying to be captain save a ho. Let this grown man defend himself Originally Posted by tiatate
There's nothing to defend you pinhead delusional trollop
I have tried to warn your dumb ass about points and bans from day one
Mods giving your outta shape behind that work in pms??Good
Rude remarks,racial slurs, spamming... all these are point worthy

You have nothing going on for yourself.. you need this thread to stay alive
Spamming with posts about your upcoming Photoshop photo shoot that nobody gives a fuck about, will have it closed

Smarten up scallywag
Lmao that trick must not work for you then Originally Posted by tiatate
I actually love myself and am very comfy in my skin down to every last stretch mark, roll or dimple I have so I don't resort to using bait and switch tricks... Being natural and honest on the other hand has worked out quite well...

Now if you'll excuse me I have a dick to suck
To the OP, you sent me a PM a few days ago and I told you that it would be best for you to walk away from this clusterfuck of a thread. You're stupid so you and your stupid ass pimp obviously believe that this is good marketing for you just because there are a lot of people who are having fun laughing at your expense. You had the perfect chance to walk away a few pages ago when Alyssa's fat stupid ass decided to make this thread about her.

I'll let you in on a little secret, you were going to struggle to even get $200 in Houston before because of your fatness alone. Now you've added crazy, outing and stupid to your menu. Most guys can get that at home for free. And because of pure stupidity, this thread will be linked to you although you and your dumb pimp actually believe people will forget about it. There will be a guy, (not me) who I guarantee you will link this thread to every review you get and every threAd you start. This thread will stay with you until you realize you were a dumbass and kept it going too long and you have to change your name to start again in here.
Yeah.. she pretty much guaranteed continual linking when she decided to make death jokes about chemo patients.

As far as "being in the dark". If you know you're fucking up.. and the mods have warned you that you're fucking up.. STOP FUCKING UP. That really shouldn't be hard for a woman of "your education".
Don't worry tiatate, every other post you make will get the tiatate brand... so you can never get away from it.
Oh no I just got call fat by a fat ass.. Get outta here with that shit.. I'm fat I know it and don't give fuck
I'll go in what ever fucking lane I choose beside sweet sausage is way tastier then nasty sour cottage cheese Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Heh
As per your own words. I was referring to your ass...

Almost every fat girl knows the standing on your tippy toes to smooth out the cheese for pics trick.. Congrats you go it down Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
You go girl!
You go girl!
Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Is that limp bizkit?
I don't think so.. her biscuits don't seem limp to me.
Waiting for the op to tell us we will float down here with her.

Tried to post a pic of pennywise but failed.
Is that limp bizkit? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Break Stuff ... yep... read the lyrics too...
Break Stuff ... yep... read the lyrics too... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Not sure if I should be ashamed or not. But I bought that CD. Well columbia house sent it to me at least.
Lmao ain't no cottage cheese in sight on these smooth caramel legs. Go look at them. Originally Posted by tiatate
(They wasnt referring to the legs.... look about 4 acres up)
Not sure if I should be ashamed or not. But I bought that CD. Well columbia house sent it to me at least. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Was it part of the free first-set or what? (Well free for a penny)