Married or engaged providers ruin my fantasy(so do one's with boyfriends)

@addison okay they stalk you instead of paying you? What they window shop?
@addison okay they stalk you instead of paying you? What they window shop? Originally Posted by kusmaldo
No darlin... they get attached. ... they want to put a ring on it lol
no...no...no....
@addison what you calling me a stalker now? LOLthat's stalking in your interpretation I guess. Some of those guys proboly do really like you. But you nope,confuse like with stalker
I wish it was 8/21/15 already.Cuddling, time goes by slower when you just cuddle.No need to worry about this or that.....real GFE
I wish it was 8/21/15 already.Cuddling, time goes by slower when you just cuddle.No need to worry about this or that.....real GFE Originally Posted by kusmaldo
You missed it!! I'm pretty sure things must happen slower in your head than it does for the rest of us....

They say the great athletes have the ability to "slow the game down." I'm sure it's no different for Kus, the cuddler.
Recently I have been trying to book an attractive
provider. I know she most likely has clients nipping at her heels so that's understandable. But I have a code,I dont mess around with married or engaged females or those who have bf's. I asked this provider,if she had a bf,she said no. But in her showcase pages she has or had a ring on her wedding finger.I tend to think as women are women.If I date you no matter if I'm paying for your time or not I look to a real relationship. I respect the guy here as well as the provider. I have dinner with this provider on 11/21/15 I hope I was wrong as she really is pretty Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Ruining your fantasy, huh? But you focus on the ladies reality? And you claim you are looking for a real relationship - in this realm?

What fantasy exactly is getting ruined for you?
I think we have our first potato sack candidate.
After not being on here for a day or two and coming back to think on this I have concluded that you're pulling our collective leg. Please tell me you are. You have to realize that the fantasy you are looking for is unhealthy. You are mixing in reality aspects that are none Of us clients business.
@ED let me guess you own a Harley Davidson and have a dog named whistler?
@johnny good analogy
@Solitaire yes my reality,I believe I can get her to hitch it with me.Its possible.
You know johnny I think we do
@Permission Im as serious as you can get,tomorrow at 800pm its time to meet my destiny
@Solitaire yes my reality,I believe I can get her to hitch it with me.Its possible. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
I think it's sweet and very possible, however do you really think she'll quit..... something to think about