What's número uno on your bucket list?

To bang my mature Vietnamese hair stylist until she has trouble walking for a week or two... she isn't a provider but dang just thought I would throw it in there.
On August 7, 2014 I would like to do an overnight MTSF with Ms. Athena in a 5 star downtown hotel in Houston...ijs
What is MTSF?
Male-TS-Female................MTSF.... ......YUM YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
According to Ms Athena....
  • Ovan
  • 08-07-2012, 11:06 AM
1) A major bukkake session with miss Athena, Nicole, Sweet heart lover, and dallas rain. Then when all the guys are done watch them swap back and forth.

2) Three way with two chicks one wearing a strap on and both girls squirt on me.

3) Dp with either Athena or sweet heart

So much to do, so glad im young with ample time to work on this.
LOL Bring it on!! You only live once and life is just to short not to enjoy it to the fullest.........
  • Ovan
  • 08-07-2012, 12:19 PM
LOL Bring it on!! You only live once and life is just to short not to enjoy it to the fullest......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
If only the world had more ladies like you, every man would be happy. I cant wait to be behind closed doors with the great Athena.
lol---I am game too baby!
  • Ovan
  • 08-07-2012, 06:05 PM
lol---I am game too baby! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I wouldn't dare pass up a chance with you either not after all of your glowing reviews and posts. No I am afraid we are going to have to get acquainted, very very well acquainted so looking forward to my trip.
Never had pegging or prostrate play. They are at the top of my list right now. Want someone who can do it right though so I don't get ripped a new one so to speak. Originally Posted by jg78247
Moved a couple of items from my bucket list to my I've got to do that again list today with the help of a hot and wild lady.
Good for you jg.......pegging and prostate play has always been number one on my gotta do it again list.....mmmmm gotta love the Kink...ijs
Moved a couple of items from my bucket list to my I've got to do that again list today with the help of a hot and wild lady. Originally Posted by jg78247
I so very enjoyed!You are awesome!
{next time will be even better}
Getting topped by a muscular black stud.
  • TxKev
  • 10-02-2012, 09:03 PM
A boinkfest with some innocent man, Dallas Rain and Ms Athena is on my bucketlist!!

Cant wait for that event!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Sign me up for that!!!
Returning to either the Imbat Otel in Kusadasi, Turkey with my lover,and making love on the Agean Sea, or returning to Paradise Island in the Bahamas and the giving my BF a BJ while swimming with the sharks while a shark is heading straight for us...again...THAT will get your juices flowing!