Houston Vs. Dallas

You're talking for hobbyist now? Are you their assistant?
Girl shut-up. I doubt any of them got past the third page. Originally Posted by tiatate
Hobbyists are who pays your BILLS! You need to think before you hit "enter"

Things to think about before you post:

Will this bring consequences?
Is this going to affect my business?

In your case: It's done both.
This is the best self warning ever keep on..

If you were intelligent you wouldn't had said the statements in regards to collecting information & malicious intent..

That was STUPID Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Oh, you'd be surprised. And if you knew anything about the eccie market, you'd know that your bread & butter comes from guys that read eccie, yet don't post on eccie. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Yes I'm sure, and they are all your clients, and have told you about how they do this.
Girl save your backhanded advice. I don't think this thread is causing me any troubles. Especially compared to what my website visitor tracker, & booking request are saying. I'm already getting request to make a Houston trip babe. I advertise other sites as well, you should consider that yourself, maybe you wouldn't feel so trapped by this "review culture"
Yes I'm sure, and they are all your clients, and have told you about how they do this.
Girl save your backhanded advice. I don't think this thread is causing me any troubles. Especially compared to what my website visitor tracker, & booking request are saying. I'm already getting request to make a Houston trip babe. I advertise other sites as well, you should consider that yourself, maybe you wouldn't feel so trapped by this "review culture" Originally Posted by tiatate
There is still time......

Wolfie/Papi would like to see you.......
How did you get access to the ROS information located on your website? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Yes OP, where did that information come from?

Also, you are not allowed to copy & paste the ROS part of Eccies reviews on any site. Doesn't matter that it's your site and your reviews, it's Eccies material.
So you collect peoples RW information so you could use it in a malicious manner if you feel the need.

Good to know Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
GIRL can you read? I said "SHE WAS HAVING A MOMENT OF MALICIOUS INTENT"

Meaning she went on my website to be sneaky. Damn.

You are newer than I am, completely irrelevant to this convo! I at least respect them because they are oldheads and know the game (at least a little)
Hobbyists are who pays your BILLS! You need to think before you hit "enter"

Things to think about before you post:

Will this bring consequences?
Is this going to affect my business?

In your case: It's done both. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I know, she keeps trashing hobbyists. Then says how their money is crumbs.
There is still time......

Wolfie/Papi would like to see you....... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Hmm have you seen ANY providers though?
or are you just on here for sexy entertainment?

You are newer than I am, completely irrelevant to this convo! I at least respect them because they are oldheads and know the game (at least a little) Originally Posted by tiatate
Amiliah knows the game. There are those of us who have been around a lot longer than you realize.
Girl save your backhanded advice. I don't think this thread is causing me any troubles. Especially compared to what my website visitor tracker, & booking request are saying. I'm already getting request to make a Houston trip babe. I advertise other sites as well, you should consider that yourself, maybe you wouldn't feel so trapped by this "review culture" Originally Posted by tiatate
You telling providers your tracking there information & that you would use it for malicious intent isn't going to help your Buisness...

You've also stated you collect information on clients you think thats going to get you Buisness then you have another thing coming..

I use only eccie I don't need to advertise 20 million places to get clients.. I also don't collect RW information on prospective clients to possibly use if something doesn't go my way.. If you new how to screen you wouldn't have to worry about that..

Marketing is what brings you Buisness and I can tell you that you have absolutely 0 marketing skills..
Yes OP, where did that information come from?

Also, you are not allowed to copy & paste the ROS part of Eccies reviews on any site. Doesn't matter that it's your site and your reviews, it's Eccies material. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
All info is linked, and only brings ECCIE more biz. Stop reaching for straws here.

You are newer than I am, completely irrelevant to this convo! I at least respect them because they are oldheads and know the game (at least a little) Originally Posted by tiatate
She's not new (Oldhead)
my website visitor tracker, & booking request are saying. I'm already getting request to make a Houston trip babe. I advertise other sites as well, you should consider that yourself, maybe you wouldn't feel so trapped by this "review culture" Originally Posted by tiatate
Sssssssuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeee. If that was the case you'd be here to fulfil those requests by the end of the month, but something tells me that you wont be here by the end of September or October or November or December. Or ever.
I know, she keeps trashing hobbyists. Then says how their money is crumbs. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Now she's trashing Eccie.

"I advertise other sites as well, you should consider that yourself, maybe you wouldn't feel so trapped by this "review culture"

Im not new Ive been on here a very long time thats non of your buisness though.. Try again

So she had malicious intent for going on your website? Well you checked all of our profiles so what is the definition of you doing the same?

Just sit down