SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

• DSK
  • 04-08-2016, 09:48 AM
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000507816 Originally Posted by DGTFO
Nice title Assup
  • DGTFO
  • 04-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Thank, I learn it from JD.
Actually I was thinking--Johnny might want to run for president. Wouldn't be any worse than the Trump/Clinton "choice". Originally Posted by Old-T
He can't, not born in the U.S. He is at University of Houston right now and is leaving at 12pm.
  • DSK
  • 04-20-2016, 10:12 AM
He can't, not born in the U.S. He is at University of Houston right now and is leaving at 12pm. Originally Posted by jon666
FUCK YOU ASSWIPE
  • DSK
  • 04-22-2016, 03:58 PM
www.hasbro.com/en-us/brands/monopoly http://cdn-w.eccie.net/images/smilies/modern/argue.gif Originally Posted by john250
Fuck you Assup...or is that Asswipe?

Quit creating additional screen names...
He can't, not born in the U.S. He is at University of Houston right now and is leaving at 12pm. Originally Posted by jon666
saw him here, he staying until 7:00pm
  • Old-T
  • 04-22-2016, 05:25 PM
Too bad. If he was here in Reading PA tonight I'd buy him a beer and take a selfie with him. Lots of people want to see what he looks like.
Too bad. If he was here in Reading PA tonight I'd buy him a beer and take a selfie with him. Lots of people want to see what he looks like. Originally Posted by Old-T
Is this him? Even cjohnny won't go near Reading, PA.

• Old-T
  • 04-22-2016, 06:29 PM
I have no idea if that is him. It could be.
Damn this is like whack-a-mole.
  • DBJ59
  • 04-22-2016, 08:23 PM
Is this him? Even cjohnny won't go near Reading, PA.

Originally Posted by lustylad
I have no idea if that is him. It could be. Originally Posted by Old-T
you both knows that is usually your date.

btw the spying by law enforcement and stealing cjohnny54 parent first purchase the house in La Porte,TX "air-one radio station" that at least 22 years ago, the first day move in African American woman came crying to the house, need a ride to her parent house cause someone just pass away and she had no vehical.

who this handsome guy

you both knows that is usually your date.

btw the spying by law enforcement and stealing cjohnny54 parent first purchase the house in La Porte,TX "air-one radio station" that at least 22 years ago, the first day move in African American woman came crying to the house, need a ride to her parent house cause someone just pass away and she had no vehical.

who this handsome guy

Originally Posted by DBJ59
welcome to the ban list, johnny the chimp bye bye !
  • Old-T
  • 04-22-2016, 09:50 PM
DBJ?

Does that stand for Dirt Bag Johnny? That really isn't very nice of you to insult Johnny like that. He is just trying to get his money back.
DBJ?

Does that stand for Dirt Bag Johnny? That really isn't very nice of you to insult Johnny like that. He is just trying to get his money back. Originally Posted by Old-T
i never called him Dirt Bag Johnny, why did you? and i have all his money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds