Ladies, Describe How You Decline Dates

Oh this should be fun to watch. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I'm keeping Marshall off my ignore list just so I can see the action.
Oh this should be fun to watch. Originally Posted by pjorourke
The guy has a joker avatar, just ponder his psychological profile.....if I continue on with this the police will be digging me up out of this guy's basement....also, this guy has 2 reviews of the doll, so you know he's obsessed with her and wants to be her white knight...he'll want to impress her like she's Jodie Foster or something...no siree bob, I'm not gonna poke that monkey's cage with a stick.......
  • Doove
  • 03-15-2011, 02:51 PM
The guy has a joker avatar, just ponder his psychological profile.....if I continue on with this the police will be digging me up out of this guy's basement....also, this guy has 2 reviews of the doll, so you know he's obsessed with her and wants to be her white knight...he'll want to impress her like she's Jodie Foster or something...no siree bob, I'm not gonna poke that monkey's cage with a stick....... Originally Posted by Marshall
Typical comment from the left....insults...personal attacks...no facts....no logical analysis Originally Posted by Marshall
Oops!
if I continue on with this the police will be digging me up out of this guy's basement.... Originally Posted by Marshall
Now there's an idea . . . .

Hey Doove, I got a shovel and a law degree. Both are at your disposal, no charge.

Cheers,
Mazo.

Hey Doove, I got a shovel and a law degree. Both are at your disposal, no charge.

Cheers,
Mazo. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
Love it!
We need one of those scoring things like they use at a volleyball game.
Attached Images File Type: jpg master TAS012.jpg (3.9 KB, 62 views)
Oops! Originally Posted by Doove
I wasn't addressing you, besides, PJ is a libertarian, even a conservative is left of him.....He's RANDier than me.....
Oops! Originally Posted by Doove
no facts? No analysis? You got to be kidding......isn't Nina a psychologist? Perhaps she can help me out with the analysis/diagnosis of one who would choose a sociopath character for his avatar.....as far as my analysis of you being the dolls white knight, how hard was that to figure out? Just read your reviews.......Sheeeeeeeezzzzzz zzeeee.....I stand by my diagnosis....any 2nd opinions?
PJ is a libertarian, even a conservative is left of him..... Originally Posted by Marshall
Further left depends on your perspective.
Attached Images File Type: jpg PoliticalSquare.jpg (18.9 KB, 61 views)
We need one of those scoring things like they use at a volleyball game. Originally Posted by pjorourke
you got the score backwards....red has 14 [funny how Republicans get labeled with commie red]
those are very subjective views which us objectivist don't subscribe to Originally Posted by Marshall
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are killing me here (no offense)....... anything social science or matters of how people interact and what is seen good vs bad behaviour is never objective. Can`t be. If you look at historical facts on how society changes, or even on how interpretations of historical facts change according belief models (which vary) the subject is in, you will find no objectivity......
  • Doove
  • 03-15-2011, 03:35 PM
.I stand by my diagnosis....any 2nd opinions? Originally Posted by Marshall
Yeah.

Cheers,
Mazo. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
My family would look forward to his guaranteed conviction.....
no facts? No analysis? You got to be kidding......isn't Nina a psychologist? Perhaps she can help me out with the analysis/diagnosis of one who would choose a sociopath character for his avatar.....as far as my analysis of you being the dolls white knight, how hard was that to figure out? Just read your reviews.......Sheeeeeeeezzzzzz zzeeee.....I stand by my diagnosis....any 2nd opinions? Originally Posted by Marshall
I am a psychologist and what i have learned is to refrain from such diagnosis based on superficial information. That is what non-psychologists do all the time - calling others nuts, sociopaths and stuff like that. Sorry, that would just be plain judgemental. There are not so many real sociopaths out there.

To analyze a person based on such information would make me a very very very bad nothing. I would not deserve my deegrees then, sorry.