Your On-line Personna

Umm. No that is wrong. I cancelled after ynots review because you lied and I was informed about your bbfs in which I never would do. I make it a point not to see bbfs providers so I screen as well. I think your again just upset that I cancelled bc you needed the cash. You do what you want but learn how to take cancellations girl. But I think your showing why there should be more alerts on you as a provider. You are trying to attack me even though you don't know me or anything the trolls whispered in your ear and you jumped on. It just shows how unstable you are and I wonder what would happen if a hobbyist did you wrong?. Would you call up the gang from the hood?. Call their work?. It seems you haven't any control over your actions which make you suspect. Do you not realize the trolls are using you not helping you?. Trolls don't even hobby they just try and hurt people. They haven't any friends they do not show in public. Snaggle you picked the wrong side... But whatever, that's all on you.
Umm. No that is wrong. I cancelled after ynots review because you lied and I was informed about your bbfs in which I never would do. I make it a point not to see bbfs providers so I screen as well. I think your again just upset that I cancelled bc you needed the cash. You do what you want but learn how to take cancellations girl. But I think your showing why there should be more alerts on you as a provider. You are trying to attack me even though you don't know me or anything the trolls whispered in your ear and you jumped on. It just shows how unstable you are and I wonder what would happen if a hobbyist did you wrong?. Would you call up the gang from the hood?. Call their work?. It seems you haven't any control over your actions which make you suspect. Do you not realize the trolls are using you not helping you?. Trolls don't even hobby they just try and hurt people. They haven't any friends they do not show in public. Snaggle you picked the wrong side... But whatever, that's all on you. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I would stop now mata.. Do you really want to piss me off!! I think not!! You are scared to death of me.. You know what I bring to the table!! I suggest to stfu NOW............
Aww Mata Cheon can't take what he does to everyone else. He's getting all butt hurt for all the mess he's created. I have 2 words for you PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!!! Look that up. Like I said grow up act your age and everything will be alright. But you want to continue. You will never win. Until then suck it up and take what you deserve, by not getting everything you think you are entitled too. At least try to act like gentleman. I know it's hard to be a real man but damn your like 50. I think it's that time already. Your not a child.
Lol. Snaggle you crack me up. You lack so much viable information to even know anything that you just regurgitate what you hear from trolls.. your post are cringe worthy. From what lives with you the word gentleman should never come out of your mouth. I would really consider that dental assistant class.
Lol because you lack the knowledge of what a real gentleman is. Lol it's ok. Like I said I know it's hard to try and being a real man. It's ok. It takes longer for some boys than it does others. You will soon become the man you have always wanted to be. Unfortunately it will take you a bit longer.
Lol because you lack the knowledge of what a real gentleman is. Lol it's ok. Like I said I know it's hard to try and being a real man. It's ok. It takes longer for some boys than it does others. You will soon become the man you have always wanted to be. Unfortunately it will take you a bit longer. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
mata not grown yet ?? So that's why Red wants a real man like me !!
We can all dream. Lol
Yep your pussy ass does it everyday when he thinks he's not a pussy!
You troll bitches are starting to crash.. just a matter of time gimp.. you big cock sucker.. how does whisper taste you bitch.