trump the traitor

I believe Martin Luther King Jr condemned ALL, let me repeat-ALL HATE. I thought you were college educated? What is so hard to understand about that sentence?
I don't know if he would of approved of Trumps message or not - but I do know he condemned ALL, once again, ALL HATE.
You're the one who's sick in the head - you twist everything up and you just spew out hatred. Go see a therapist or something. Hell, you're on a hooker board - go fuck a hooker- you need it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You don't know? How about this, Congressman Lewis is against what Trump stands for. He bleed with King. So just know that a guy who shared his dreams and views doesn't approve. Not to mention common sense looking at the policies Trump's administration has enforced. King wouldn't be for Trump. You're dumb if you don't know that.

And again, let's put this in a way maybe your dumb ass can understand. He was giving a statement about the hate being expressed by one side and instead of condemning the bigots. He decides to talk about many sides. He couldn't express who the enemy was. Which is suppose to mean he can't lead. Let me give it to you the way someone had to with another dumb Trump support who can't condemn racism. When he is addressing a terrorist attack that's happening overseas, he doesn't talk about many sides. He's not saying yes Muslims attacked but let's talk about the wrongs both sides have done. He denounces radical Islamic terrorism. He makes a point to name the wrongdoer and attack them. Yet when a white nationalist here kills a person he chooses to now talk about both sides. Right, that's not to save face with his base.
OK, I'm going to try a different approach here instead of calling you names. ( like you did me)
I condemn racism. Hate groups have no place in our society. They are evil,destructive, and demonic.
Do you agree with that statement??
OK, I'm going to try a different approach here instead of calling you names. ( like you did me)
I condemn racism. Hate groups have no place in our society. They are evil,destructive, and demonic.
Do you agree with that statement?? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Lady, I didn't call you names until you called me names. And I didn't comment on your intelligence until you commented on mine. So don't try to act like I'm the one attacking. I just counter punched. I thought y'all loved that.

Yes that is a statement I agree with. But that's not the issue. Answer what I pointed out in my statement. Does Trump talk about many sides when there is a Muslim attack overseas? Does he not call out the radical Islamic terrorists? Because if he does, why didn't he do the same here? A simple statement saying that the country, the WH and the President doesn't condone the actions of white nationalists and Nazis. And that his WH will do what they can to stop the spread of that evil. Now that's a statement that deals with the issue at hand and doesn't equate what happened with other groups. Until he can do that with people giving Nazi salutes while saying his name, his silence speaks volumes on how he feels about minorities in this country.
Oh no Millsy - you started it - don't put it on me - you're the one that got banned. Bottom line - all hate is bad. Period.

Lady, I didn't call you names until you called me names. And I didn't comment on your intelligence until you commented on mine. So don't try to act like I'm the one attacking. I just counter punched. I thought y'all loved that.

Yes that is a statement I agree with. But that's not the issue. Answer what I pointed out in my statement. Does Trump talk about many sides when there is a Muslim attack overseas? Does he not call out the radical Islamic terrorists? Because if he does, why didn't he do the same here? A simple statement saying that the country, the WH and the President doesn't condone the actions of white nationalists and Nazis. And that his WH will do what they can to stop the spread of that evil. Now that's a statement that deals with the issue at hand and doesn't equate what happened with other groups. Until he can do that with people giving Nazi salutes while saying his name, his silence speaks volumes on how he feels about minorities in this country. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
Oh no Millsy - you started it - don't put it on me - you're the one that got banned. Bottom line - all hate is bad. Period. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Yeah avoid the question I posed, because it's a fact. Trump isn't doing what he does when Muslim terrorists attack. What a noble thing to say, all hate is bad. Yeah that's true. But only one form of hate was displayed yesterday with the tragic death of an American. Let's talk about the situation at hand. Maybe when Trump denounces white supremacists, African Americans won't think he's giving harbor to racists. Until then, his silence speaks volumes. Until he speaks against them by name, he's telling the community that our feelings don't matter. Because the overwhelming word is that is message wasn't good. Yet Trump people constantly say that the people feeling wronged aren't right.
All hate is bad. But let's focus on the hate, the hate that harkens back to a time when African Americans were seen as lesser. Where we didn't have equal rights. When my people were lynched, sprayed with hoses, and had dogs attacking us. That's what the hate from yesterday was about. Yet you want to focus on all hate. I ask, what hate have you seen in the past that harkens back to that? The Holocaust? Yeah those Nazi's from yesterday are about that too? All hate is bad, but some man can you just focus on the hate we experienced yesterday like Trump does when it's a Muslim?

Finally, why call me by a name that's not mine? Since you want to call me a different name, I will return the favor.. From now on you are ROH which will stand for racists old hag.
You are delusional - denial ain't just a river in Egypt, ya know -keep it up Millsy - you are not fooling anybody.

Yeah avoid the question I posed, because it's a fact. Trump isn't doing what he does when Muslim terrorists attack. What a noble thing to say, all hate is bad. Yeah that's true. But only one form of hate was displayed yesterday with the tragic death of an American. Let's talk about the situation at hand. Maybe when Trump denounces white supremacists, African Americans won't think he's giving harbor to racists. Until then, his silence speaks volumes. Until he speaks against them by name, he's telling the community that our feelings don't matter. Because the overwhelming word is that is message wasn't good. Yet Trump people constantly say that the people feeling wronged aren't right.
All hate is bad. But let's focus on the hate, the hate that harkens back to a time when African Americans were seen as lesser. Where we didn't have equal rights. When my people were lynched, sprayed with hoses, and had dogs attacking us. That's what the hate from yesterday was about. Yet you want to focus on all hate. I ask, what hate have you seen in the past that harkens back to that? The Holocaust? Yeah those Nazi's from yesterday are about that too? All hate is bad, but some man can you just focus on the hate we experienced yesterday like Trump does when it's a Muslim?

Finally, why call me by a name that's not mine? Since you want to call me a different name, I will return the favor.. From now on you are ROH which will stand for racists old hag. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
You are delusional - denial ain't just a river in Egypt, ya know -keep it up Millsy - you are not fooling anybody. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

I'm delusional? ROH, you live in an alternative reality. That old age is killing your memory. You've yet to respond to the question. Which let's me know you can't deny that Trump hasn't responded like he does with Muslims. Hell even Pence has called out bigots.
There are about 16 active hate groups in the U.S.
Ku Klux Klan
Neo Natzi
White Nationalist
Raciest Skinhead
Christian Identity
Neo Confederate
Black Separatist
Anti LGBT
Anti Muslim
And General Hate - which is the category you are in. Yes, there are many sides. So In his statement Trump condemned all hate. That statement was clear. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You left one out, Ellen. The democrats are the biggest hate group in America today. Millsy, LM, and obie prove it every time they post.
You left one out, Ellen. The democrats are the biggest hate group in America today. Millsy, LM, and obie prove it every time they post. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Hey gfe, remember last time you did something like this?

The new leader of the democrat party is dead. Now what are you going to do? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Here you go back atcha. Far too many people like you and Trump's base openly or secretly support this shit. You are an embarrassment to this country:

The face and new leader of gfe's Republican Party of Trump. Making America "Great" Again:

Gfe's and many Trump Supporters' values:
I know. They forget that the Klan was started by a bunch of Democrats. They don't get that Trump supporters are disgusted by the violence in Charlottesville. They don't understand we are Americans first and not a color - hate will never end until they realize it.

You left one out, Ellen. The democrats are the biggest hate group in America today. Millsy, LM, and obie prove it every time they post. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I know. They forget that the Klan was started by a bunch of Democrats. They don't get that Trump supporters are disgusted by the violence in Charlottesville. They don't understand we are Americans first and not a color - hate will never end until they realize it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

The vast majority (and its not even close) of KKK members are registered Republicans. You can't shake that one, honey. When you talk about hate groups, nazis, white supremacists and KKK are TRUMP SUPPORTERS, through and through.

"hate will never end until they realize it". Oh really? All the bile you have spewed at Obama and liberals... I guess that's just LOVE, right? Yeah, you guys are the party of love... pffft.

Lots of Trump supporters know about HATE. They hate immigrants, they hate those who are black and latino, they hate the LGBT community. And they effectively hate those who follow the teachings of Christ, because they put down "liberals" who, like Christ, care about the environment and want to help those less fortunate.

And a correction to another thing you said: Perhaps you personally are disgusted but far too many Trump supporters are not disgusted by the violence in Charlottesville. They support those who attended the hate rally, they yelled "Hell Trump!" These Trump supporters CAUSED the violence.

Donald Trump has coy and vague about White Supremacists. HIs reluctancy to denounce David Duke, his lying about even knowing who he was. And then his coded message about "many side".

The hate will never end until Donald Trump is long gone, when we improve our education system, and when these kind of mindless, ignorant people who support Trump die off.
I know. They forget that the Klan was started by a bunch of Democrats. They don't get that Trump supporters are disgusted by the violence in Charlottesville. They don't understand we are Americans first and not a color - hate will never end until they realize it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
1) No one forgets the origins of the KKK. But either you forget or you're being disingenuous not pointing out that the people in the Klan and who had those views of minorities, they went to the Republican Party. So point that out if you're trying to give history lessons on the KKK.

2) That's a fairy tale to say we are Americans first and a color second. I'm an African American. When people see me they don't say he's American who happens to be black. Hiring, education chances, salary opportunities, etc. aren't equal and it's because we see race. To pretend you don't see race is idiotic. The issue is seeing my race but recognize that it's part of who I am but not entirely who I am. And not treating me differently because if it. Until people like you actually understand the issues with race, hate will never end. Case in point you probably not realizing you insult the intellect of African Americans by throwing out the KKK started out in the Democratic Party. All but saying we are so dumb we are voting for a party that founded the KKK. That we don't know that the parties have shifted in their aid to people who look like us. No is saying all Trump supporters aren't disgusted, some are. But part of his base is happy with the events that happened, they have cheered that his response didn't attack them and they are now more emboldened. That's a problem.
1) No one forgets the origins of the KKK. But either you forget or you're being disingenuous not pointing out that the people in the Klan and who had those views of minorities, they went to the Republican Party. So point that out if you're trying to give history lessons on the KKK. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
Oh, really???

Robert "Sheets" Byrd.
Oh, really??? Originally Posted by gfejunkie

You and Ellen can make all the disingenuous references to KKK and Democrats, but we all know the truth and the Republican KKK and the Trump/racist/bigot connections. The KKK loves Trump, and they hated Hillary just as Hillary hated the Klan. And KKK hates liberals, just like you hate them! Your values are perfectly aligned!

Oh, really???

Robert "Sheets" Byrd. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Oh really? You named a Democrat who was in the KKK? Doesn't stop the fact that those with the view points of the KKK left the party and became Republicans. Read a history book, it's a fact. But let's show some other people with ties to them:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...iot-in-queens/

Or how about Gorka who has ties to a Nazi group?? Yeah you don't want to go down the hole of who's party has more racists in it. It's not close.