trump the traitor

the Republican KKK Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Name one. With proof.
My opinion is that there is no place in our society for hate groups. Actually, the problem is that even if Trump cured cancer - you would say that he created cancer in order to cure it. If you want to play the victim,by all means, go right ahead. I don't play that game. So there's nothing else to discuss.

1) No one forgets the origins of the KKK. But either you forget or you're being disingenuous not pointing out that the people in the Klan and who had those views of minorities, they went to the Republican Party. So point that out if you're trying to give history lessons on the KKK.

2) That's a fairy tale to say we are Americans first and a color second. I'm an African American. When people see me they don't say he's American who happens to be black. Hiring, education chances, salary opportunities, etc. aren't equal and it's because we see race. To pretend you don't see race is idiotic. The issue is seeing my race but recognize that it's part of who I am but not entirely who I am. And not treating me differently because if it. Until people like you actually understand the issues with race, hate will never end. Case in point you probably not realizing you insult the intellect of African Americans by throwing out the KKK started out in the Democratic Party. All but saying we are so dumb we are voting for a party that founded the KKK. That we don't know that the parties have shifted in their aid to people who look like us. No is saying all Trump supporters aren't disgusted, some are. But part of his base is happy with the events that happened, they have cheered that his response didn't attack them and they are now more emboldened. That's a problem. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
My opinion is that there is no place in our society for hate groups. Actually, the problem is that even if Trump cured cancer - you would say that he created cancer in order to cure it. If you want to play the victim,by all means, go right ahead. I don't play that game. So there's nothing else to discuss. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Where in my statement did I say there was a place for hate groups? I just explained the issue with race. And if Trump cured cancer I wouldn't say that. That's idiotic and a horrible analogy. Because with that analogy you are saying I said Trump created racism and the KKK. Guess what? The victim with hate groups tend to be people like me. But where did I ever play the victim?

You know someone doesn't have a logical argument when they go with general statements like you just did. But you are right, we don't have anything else to discuss, you're going to keep telling the black person about the ways racism work and this fairytale where we are Americans first and black people aren't treated differently. Lady you are dumb and it's entertaining seeing how stupid you are every day. Good day.
So I'm dumb and you are entertained by how stupid I am?

Well, listen up, shit for brains. I keep my sentences short because you lack basic comprehension skills. Good day indeed.

Where in my statement did I say there was a place for hate groups? I just explained the issue with race. And if Trump cured cancer I wouldn't say that. That's idiotic and a horrible analogy. Because with that analogy you are saying I said Trump created racism and the KKK. Guess what? The victim with hate groups tend to be people like me. But where did I ever play the victim?

You know someone doesn't have a logical argument when they go with general statements like you just did. But you are right, we don't have anything else to discuss, you're going to keep telling the black person about the ways racism work and this fairytale where we are Americans first and black people aren't treated differently. Lady you are dumb and it's entertaining seeing how stupid you are every day. Good day. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
So I'm dumb and you are entertained by how stupid I am?

Well, listen up, shit for brains. I keep my sentences short because you lack basic comprehension skills. Good day indeed. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You're so dumb. Even in your response. I said you made general statements not short statements. It has nothing to do with the length of the sentences but the content. But you're so dumb you didn't get that. Ma'am, I would put my IQ up against yours any day of the week. Matter of fact, I would wager your monthly income vs. mine that I would win that battle. Go read a book and get back to me.
First off - it wouldn't be an even bet as my monthly income is way greater than yours.
Second - I really don't give a flying fuck what your IQ is - you still have shit for brains.
Third - I don't have time for your stupid bets -especially from someone as fucking retarded as you are-- but I'm guessing you have lots of time judging from the amount of time you spend on here. Perhaps you could benefit the community by volunteering - I do - instead of whining like a little bitch.
Still waiting on this one.........

Name one. With proof. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
First off - it wouldn't be an even bet as my monthly income is way greater than yours.
Second - I really don't give a flying fuck what your IQ is - you still have shit for brains.
Third - I don't have time for your stupid bets -especially from someone as fucking retarded as you are-- but I'm guessing you have lots of time judging from the amount of time you spend on here. Perhaps you could benefit the community by volunteering - I do - instead of whining like a little bitch. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
First off - I guarantee you your monthly income isn't close to mine. Which wouldn't matter because you would lose.

Second - Yeah I'm sure you don't give a flying fuck because you aren't smart lady.

Third - You don't have time for stupid bets, but you have time to get on here and try to debate and pretend you are smarter than me. You aren't and that bet would prove it. I have lots of time to be on here? I've gone days not getting on here or posting. You're on here daily because it's your job. So naturally you are on more than me. But being the dumb over the hill unattractive hag you are you didn't realize that. Hahaha whiny little bitch? Yeah ok lady. Whatever you say. I'm about as whiny as the dude you're in love with. He cries more than anyone and he's a total bitch because he is a weak man.
Name one. With proof. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He said Republican KKK. So he didn't say Republican Congressman KKK. To ask him to name a Republican KKK is dumb. I mean there is a guy named David Duke who actually was a Republican politician. There are the guys yelling Heil Trump this past weekend. Venture a guess as to what party they are supporting.

Also, asking someone to give proof of a person being in a hate group that hides there faces is idiotic. Especially since those people wouldn't be yelling it or putting it out in the world.
I mean there is a guy named David Duke who actually was a Republican politician. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
Somehow or another I knew you'd go there because you're a dumb ass that never goes beyond the surface. The truth is Duke is very conflicted and can't figure out what he is. He claimed Republican, but the Republicans repudiated him so badly he had to switch to the Reform Party to run for anything. The only office he ever held was in the Louisiana State Legislature... as a democrat!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

What are you going to do next? Tell us Abraham Lincoln wasn't the Republican President who freed the slaves? Or that Republicans weren't primarily responsible for passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/10/politi...cts/index.html

Al Gore senior would be proud of you...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Gore_Sr.

"Gore voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, in fact filibustering against it"
CNN reporter to Trump: 'Haven't you spread a lot of fake news yourself?'
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/34...-news-yourself

I saw Muslims celebrating on the rooftops in northern New Jersey on 9/11---fake news
President Obama was not born in the USA---fake news
Largest electoral victory since Reagan---fake news
Largest inaugural crowd ever---fake news
I won the popular vote if you discount illegals/voter fraud--fake news
"I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them, and they were very thankful." ---fake news
President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower---fake news

Is that enough? Feel free to keep adding, I only have so much time.
Somehow or another I knew you'd go there because you're a dumb ass that never goes beyond the surface. The truth is Duke is very conflicted and can't figure out what he is. He claimed Republican, but the Republicans repudiated him so badly he had to switch to the Reform Party to run for anything. The only office he ever held was in the Louisiana State Legislature... as a democrat!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

What are you going to do next? Tell us Abraham Lincoln wasn't the Republican President who freed the slaves? Or that Republicans weren't primarily responsible for passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/10/politi...cts/index.html

Al Gore senior would be proud of you...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Gore_Sr.

"Gore voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, in fact filibustering against it" Originally Posted by gfejunkie

No I would never say that about Lincoln because I'm not a dumbass like you. I know that he was a Republican and his role in emancipation. But again you are disingenuous too because the party that Lincoln represented isn't the party today. Maybe read a book and you will see that Southern Democrats who were racists didn't like when their party wanted to embrace civil rights so they switched to the Republican Party. Again you are saying this like African Americans aren't aware of history and 90% of us are dumb because we are voting Democratic but it's the Republicans who we should be behind. We aren't dumb. We know the party that best represents us.

Gore voted against the act? Not good. Should I go down a list of things Trump has done and said that are affronts to African Americans? Because trust me it's not even close.

As for Duke... you can't nor can a party tell someone what party they are in. Duke ran as a Republican and he voted Republican in the last election.

And since you posted wiki for Duke. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elec..._of_David_Duke

He definitely ran as a Republican after running as a Democrat. And you're so dumb the wiki you posted, the first sentence says former Republican State Representative. You're an idiot. Gfeflunkie, you're weak.
And you're a revisionist.

Should I go down a list of things Trump has done and said that are affronts to African Americans? Originally Posted by Austin Dude
Go for it. I'd like to see it.
And since you posted wiki for Duke. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elec..._of_David_Duke

He definitely ran as a Republican after running as a Democrat. And you're so dumb the wiki you posted, the first sentence says former Republican State Representative. You're an idiot. Gfeflunkie, you're weak. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
Racists and bigots are so tied to Trump, they will bend over backwards trying to deny the obvious.

It's so funny when the stereotypical idiot Trump supporter, gfe, comes here to prove just how uninformed and clueless Trump's base is.