Another NPOA thread

IMO

NPOA (No Piece of Ass) is worth more than you are willing to pay; financially and otherwise. EOS

NPOA (No Price of Admission)- thanks LS - is worth anything that makes you feel uncomfortable; makes you feel like you've lost control (in a bad way).
Uhhh, I beg to differ. London says it, Val says it, you say it, IV says it, SNL said it. The threads on this board are riddled with such statements. All you have to do is say that you turn down appointments and you've basically said that.And no, I'm not interested in listening to London after a tour. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You seriously need to lighten up.

Her posts are kinda like putting out a fire with gasoline. I find them a little amusing. Other than that, she's not very interesting to me.
Cool beans. It doesn't matter to me either way. You took what I said out of context but whatever.
There are a couple of deal breakers for me. I won't say what they are, because that would reveal info that I don't want known. Originally Posted by Ansley
Everyone has their deal breakers. And if you don't want them known, that's more than OK.

I won't disclose all mine either (mainly b/c I can't remember them all off the top of my head), but some of them are:
  • I don't do incalls. If you don't do an outcall that's a deal breaker.
  • You must be within my price point.
  • I generally (note the wiggle room) won't see anyone under 30, preferably 35.
  • I won't see a newbie.
  • You generally (that word again) must be my height or shorter.
  • I generally don't see ladies with well endowed breasts (this is just a personal preference--the larger they are, the quicker I'll pass)
And I won't call if I can't find out the following information someplace on the net:
  • Your companionship price & any specials
  • Your availability
  • That you do outcalls (and if you charge for the outcall)
  • Your preferred method of first contact (BIG PLUS for email)
Of course, I don't know how relevant any of this is since I haven't seen anyone in nearly six months and am approaching "newbie" status myself.

I'm fairly short (5/7), not morbidly obese, but still a little on the chunky side (220-230), (some would call me over the hill) and not very skilled (I'm sure practice makes perfect, and I'm like the kid that hated piano practice...I haven't had much).
. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Funny, It's usually very hard for me to remember a client without going through my p411.... BUT if he's got skills? I remember his first and last name, the tattoo on his back, the mole on his feet,, the way he uses his %^&$, and how he #$$%$#...everything. Looks aren't everything. I've dated some great looking guys that were horrible in bed. Sometimes practice is all you need. It's kinda hard to forget a great f$%^k.
Funny, It's usually very hard for me to remember a client without going through my p411.... BUT if he's got skills? I remember his first and last name, the tattoo on his back, the mole on his feet,, the way he uses his %^&$, and how he #$$%$#...everything. Looks aren't everything. I've dated some great looking guys that were horrible in bed. Sometimes practice is all you need. It's kinda hard to forget a great f$%^k. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'm not denying what you say. Some guys have the whole package; some guys have only one piece of the package. Practice is kinda hard to get when you go through some pretty serious dry spells.

And by the way, what percentage of the guys you've seen have the kind of skills you describe??? Bet it's pretty low.

And by the way, what percentage of the guys you've seen have the kind of skills you describe??? Bet it's pretty low. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
25%.

Same answer I gave on your survey. Charles, It is pretty low because most guys THINK they know what they're doing and really have no idea how to please a woman. Communication goes a long way. All you really have to do is ask her what she likes. Ask her what feels good. Everyone's body isn't the same. I'm sure what feels great to me could possibly hurt the next girl. That is what a lot of guys fail to realize. There is one thing that a lot of men do that drives me nuts. I wish I could say, but I will keep that to myself.
Uhhh, I beg to differ. London says it, Val says it, you say it, IV says it, SNL said it. The threads on this board are riddled with such statements. All you have to do is say that you turn down appointments and you've basically said that.

And no, I'm not interested in listening to London after a tour.

Her posts are kinda like putting out a fire with gasoline. I find them a little amusing. Other than that, she's not very interesting to me. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Oh Charlie, calm down!....I will be the first to admit I will send clients away....hell, I'm the woman who fires clients lol!....I'm not so desperate for money that I will subject myself to something or someone who disgusts me or is disrespectful....Contrary to what people may think, I'm actually quite picky in those I choose to see...
25%. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I think that's a high percentage. Especially if you see a lot of guys. I know you've said you're low volume, and depending on who you talk to, that is no more than one or two guys a day. If you have a lot of regulars that limits the number of different guys you see. So, potentially, you could be seeing 30 guys a month. But with regulars and days when you don't see guys, let's say the number of new guys you see is 15, or to be conservative, 10. That's still new 120 guys a year. That means that you'll remember the details on 30 of them because they're great in bed.

On the other hand, I would expect the really bad experiences to stand out. So bad, they're almost traumatic. It's like the old saying, "there's no such thing as bad advertising." People remember stuff if it's bad; not so much if it is good.
I think that's a high percentage. Especially if you see a lot of guys. I know you've said you're low volume, and depending on who you talk to, that is no more than one or two guys a day. If you have a lot of regulars that limits the number of different guys you see. So, potentially, you could be seeing 30 guys a month. But with regulars and days when you don't see guys, let's say the number of new guys you see is 15, or to be conservative, 10. That's still new 120 guys a year. That means that you'll remember the details on 30 of them because they're great in bed.

On the other hand, I would expect the really bad experiences to stand out. So bad, they're almost traumatic. It's like the old saying, "there's no such thing as bad advertising." People remember stuff if it's bad; not so much if it is good. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I'm very low volume being here in the Carolinas. Not only because that's how I choose to work but because of the insane LE activity here in Charlotte NC. I only see one guy a day and somedays I don't even work by choice. Look at my posting style here on eccie you would think that I did not work at all. When I start touring that will most likely change and that percentage will probably grow. I can count my regulars on both hands and to tell you the truth all of em ain't great in bed.

I don't have a regular that sucks in bed. I have some that are good and some that are OK. If he sucked he wouldn't be my regular. So bad that it's traumatic? Why would I keep seeing someone that makes me feel that way? Like Valerie mentioned earlier, A lot of us are very selective and aren't swayed by the dollar.

All you really need is someone like me to teach you. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be a sex god .

All you really need is someone like me to teach you. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be a sex god . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Looking forward to the first of many lessons, homework and most of all....detention!!
....Contrary to what people may think, I'm actually quite picky in those I choose to see... Originally Posted by Valerie
Then how did I sneak in?!?!? Not complaining - just curious....and really, really flattered!!
Looking forward to the first of many lessons, homework and most of all....detention!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Good to see them...errr, I mean you again. Too beautiful not to share....
Good to see them...errr, I mean you again. Too beautiful not to share.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
+1
Good to see them...errr, I mean you again. Too beautiful not to share.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

+1
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Thank you Mr.