Girls that don't offer greek

BINGO....We're a match Kelsey lol
I say YES .. but if you only do like once a week or once a day not so much ... and after no use it will tighten back up .. just want I have read about ..
but i'm not Google

I need to ask a question I have wondered about a long time.

Those that do, in time and use. Won't your muscles end up stretched out and then not be able to control you bowel movements and end up loosing it in the end? Originally Posted by tinman483
  • grean
  • 03-16-2018, 02:53 PM
Oh it be extra amount on top of my GFE rate .
not poking it
for chump change lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Huge tits, a 49 inch ASS, and Greek on the table for a rate... Interests are peaked!

Are there any positions you don't like doing Greek in?
Once a year, the urologist says the same thing to me. It's been going on for, I don't know, maybe ten years now? Anyway, I wish he'd come up with a new line. He says, "Okay, drop your pants and turn around, and we'll check the oil." And that's how I know how it feels. Doesn't feel good, either. And then, after a few unpleasant seconds, I hear: "It's big, but it doesn't feel like cancer."

And the next day ... no phone call. No text. No card. No flowers or chocolates. I feel so used!

I was under the impression that you ladies' doctors do that to you, too. Am I mistaken? Originally Posted by James1588
Mine always says "And no flowers... what a ripoff!"
I LOVE Greek.
I can literally get off if a man knows what he is doing.
Of course ass foreplay ( licking tonguing OMG) is just the icing on the cake!!
Greek is not a requirement when I see gentlemen..But I have greek devirginized A few gents in my time & hopefully trained them well!! Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
teach me and we'll take turns