To the providers.

• WTF
  • 03-04-2010, 08:46 AM
+ 2 points! Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
What you aren't a Cowboy fan? They go together like two peas in a pod....no pun from this'un
No I'm a Brown's fan till the end of days.
I'm in quite the minority I'm sure. I've never tried recreational drugs. Not even pot. I do like a good bourbon though and I've tried some European Absinthe.
No green fairy, just a burnt throat. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

Dear God that makes me want to corrupt you! Come on, let that halo slip a little
I don't think the gray penis will go with your blue balls. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Dear God that makes me want to corrupt you! Come on, let that halo slip a little Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Yep, corruption can be fun. A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of corrupting a friend. It had been many years since he had some recreational fun. Ahh it was great to watch a manly man almost giggle. Corrupting a virgin would be a whole lot of fun. MA and Lauren, y'all don't get into too much trouble.
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Nicolette Morgandy
Whatca you laugh at?

You can always hide the gray!

Yep, corruption can be fun. A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of corrupting a friend. It had been many years since he had some recreational fun. Ahh it was great to watch a manly man almost giggle. Corrupting a virgin would be a whole lot of fun. MA and Lauren, y'all don't get into too much trouble. Originally Posted by Ansley
Ha! I love reintroducing people. They realize times have changed and quality has improved

I have twice corrupted a virgin, and they both thanked me for it! Granted, you've got to set the atmosphere for them right, so that all the good parts of it can really be appreciated. Get the right food, the right music, the right movies, the right vibe with people and it's an evening of laid back delight

Have you ever indulged in oral while indulging? It's freaking fabulous! Actually I recently learned sipping a real good hard liquor while laying back and letting him work his magic is just as damn good (but more hang over danger lol).

Have you ever indulged in oral while indulging? It's freaking fabulous! Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Umm yes, love it and won't say another word.
The 3 of us need to work this out.
Keep in mind, with corrupting others comes a certain amount of responsibility. This conjures up flashbacks to a certain Super Bowl party where I corrupted a "virgin." Yikes. I felt horribly about him missing his flight home and shaving off all of his body hair (he did it after we had parted ways)....yikes.

And if may, back to the "grey" comments...hope I didn't make y'all think I see things in absolute black and white without keeping an open mind to the "grey." For those of you with whom I've shared my personal beliefs and the causes that I fight for, you know that I have very solid convictions that are right for me in my mind, and that passion does not equate to being "right" or "wrong" but contains many hues of passion. I've been told that my two worlds collide from completely different sides of the spectrum, which just means to me that I am surrounded by many beautiful rainbows.

Can I open my mind to other beliefs that I don't agree with? Absolutely. But I don't like to equate my blurring of lines or opinions with shades of grey. Far too dull for my rainbow heart. (Maybe remnants from those "corruption" days? lol)
This conjures up flashbacks to a certain Super Bowl party where I corrupted a "virgin." Yikes. I felt horribly about him missing his flight home and shaving off all of his body hair (he did it after we had parted ways)....yikes. Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
I would feel horrible about missing his flight.

However! I grew up around boys, work in a male centric artistic occupation and spend most of my leisure time with men. If a friend shaved off all of their body hair, I wouldn't feel bad, I'd laugh hysterically and take pictures.

Ever road trip with a group of 8+ bored guys who are one uping each other with ridiculous pranks? I always appreciate having lady parts during those times, they leave me out of it and I can just sit back and watch the chaos.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I know very well that we pay you.
However I thank you very much.
Kisses and hugs. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Guess we must look pretty good next to 'real life'....
Guess we must look pretty good next to 'real life'.... Originally Posted by Leah Ireland
Interesting.