I have a beard fetiish........

Recently grew a beard … with my silver hair it makes me look like 'Old Ben Kenobi' (Alec Guinness) from Star Wars. If it gets longer I'll look like a (slightly) slimmer version of St. Nick … will have to get a fur trimmed red hat. Any ladies have fantasies of either of those two?? Originally Posted by JMcB
Obi Wan - hot!!

But then, I have a penchant for grown/older men. Who wants a little boy? No thank you. Give me a real man, any day. (It is also why I like facial hair; it's very manly.)

In fact, I have one item on "the list" that requires me to get fucked by a very sexy, older gent. (Maybe in his 70s or so.) I am thinking like, a Patrick Stewart type, mmm. I need to hurry up and do it while I am still in my 30s or it will lose its appeal, lols.
I don't have a preference as far as a beard goes, but what completely turns me on is a goatee, with some grays- or all gray , and a bald head..OMG..Im all over it, both sets of lips and some juices are flowing!
I don't have a preference as far as a beard goes, but what completely turns me on is a goatee, with some grays- or all gray , and a bald head..OMG..Im all over it, both sets of lips and some juices are flowing! Originally Posted by StaceyMay

:th umbup::thumb up:
now THESE are sexy bearded men!

AND especially Shake/Leon Russell!!!

And to think i was on the verge of shaving off the womb broom, might be having second thoughts now. 😂
I have a Dallas Rain fetish. How about a gotee?
Mmmm goatees rock

Yall can post pics...not whole face but just beards/goatees
I don't have a preference as far as a beard goes, but what completely turns me on is a goatee, with some grays- or all gray , and a bald head..OMG..Im all over it, both sets of lips and some juices are flowing! Originally Posted by StaceyMay
Yay! You just described me (and about a million other guys, I realize, haha!)
Good to hear us greybeards still get some ladies going!
Yep salt n pepper rocks
Yep salt n pepper rocks Originally Posted by DallasRain
And so does that new profile pic of yours, D!
Awww thanks babe...I will gt over to see ya one day babe!
Awww thanks babe...I will gt over to see ya one day babe! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes, pls!
I love my beard. Glad you all do too.
I'd love for your lips to kiss my goatee.....
Wow.... we need to meet then...