Can Reviews and remarks on ECCIE be used as Evidence?

Reviews show a pattern of personal behavior but if the price isn’t listed then how much can be held against the author? As I understand streetwalking stings the customer has to agree on a sexual act and price for the arrest to be initiated and be valid. Originally Posted by sexykarma
Virtually nothing we write can be usable in Court.

You can't pick and choose what to believe. If you extract one of my reviews, you must tell the Court I live in Fucknuckle, West Virginia. and you must explain why I saw a Whore in Dallas, Texas.. Look at my last, oh, 20 spa reviews.. Dallas, PA, Dallas, GA.. No Dallas, TX. Explain to the Court why Texas has jurisdiction.
Virtually nothing we write can be usable in Court.

You can't pick and choose what to believe. If you extract one of my reviews, you must tell the Court I live in Fucknuckle, West Virginia. and you must explain why I saw a Whore in Dallas, Texas.. Look at my last, oh, 20 spa reviews.. Dallas, PA, Dallas, GA.. No Dallas, TX. Explain to the Court why Texas has jurisdiction. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Fucknuckle???? How far is that from Cowlick or Fartknocker?

I should move to Fucknuckle, I’d probably get more poontang. Lol!
Fucknuckle???? How far is that from Cowlick or Fartknocker?
Originally Posted by sexykarma
Fucknuckle is 69 miles (go figure) from Fartknocker, and 27 Nautical Miles from Cowlick.

''Nautical Miles, you ask''?

Yeah, I thought that odd, too. But it's West Virginia, so don't overthink it.
Ok, in reading these last few posts......if posted reviews can be held against the author in a possible trial......how much of a factor is it when the “price” for those sexual acts is not listed?? Originally Posted by sexykarma
One should revisit the question in the OP. It's rather simple.

The answer is ... "Yes!"

Will Eccie Reviews (or any others) be the ONLY EVIDENCE? .... Of course not.
Despite a wrong answer given by a disbarred attorney a long time, I will concur with those that say, "Yes". Exactly how and when that evidence can be used is a matter for a judge to decide. Thee are a lot of situations in which anything you say or your mere presence as a member here or evidence that you even read the site can be used to pant a picture for a jury, judge, etc. In a grand jury indictment, you don't get to testify or been be represented. A DA paints a picture of you and makes charges and asks a panel of normal citizens whether they think you should be indicted for possibly committing a criminal act.

A well known saying is that a prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich if he has the will to do so. Now that the law in Texas has changed, I wold think a Texan or a visitor to Texas has a lot more to lose if he decided to engage in an act involving prostitution.

Time and money come into play and it would have to be worth the judicial branch's time and effort to prosecute someone. If he or she really wanted a prsecution and wanted to devote the resources to it, anything you type here or simply having a membership here could be used to paint you in a bad light. Of course, om a civil matter, it comes down to a preponderance of the evidence and not proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Informaton here and believably connected to you would be very handy in a bitter divorce settlement or business dispute.

That all being said, I wouldn't worry too much about it if you take precautions and properly weigh the odds that the time, energy, and cost put into a case involving you or your actions unless you would make a nice trophy for a zealous prosecutor or civil attorney whose client can afford such an investigation.
I'm not on here to "impress" anyone. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's easily the biggest lie since tRump last opened his piehole.
That's easily the biggest lie since tRump last opened his piehole. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
It's apparent you aren't either ... here to impress anyone.

Have you ever had an attorney on the other side of a case you were about to try tell you .... "You have a great case!"....?

I think I know the answer.

And that's why there is more than one lawyer in town.

Did you actually vote for Bitten/Kumola? Not much more needs to be said about assessing your opinions. Have you been celebrating your brilliance the past week or so? He's killing a lot of people.
Despite a wrong answer given by a disbarred attorney a long time, I will concur with those that say, "Yes". Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Is there a "disbarred attorney" posting in here?

(That is a "yes" or "no" question requiring nothing more. I suppose an "I don't know" would be responsive as well.)

If there is, giving out personal information with respect to people's profession and/or status in that profession violates the forum rules. And based on your response that kind of information can be used by law enforcement and prosecutors to further identify someone ... if the labeling is accurate.
For those posting on here who don't believe what they post can be introduced into evidence, but who should know the accurate facts in order to adequately advise clients ..... and those potential clients whose "attorney" has advised him they are safe from their postings ....

.... a brief search of the internet is informative ..

https://nysba.org/NYSBA/Coursebooks/...nOnTheMove.pdf

... additionally prospective clients should be aware that CLE (Continuing Legal Education) courses are available online even to educate attorneys on the topic. CLE is mandatory for Texas attorneys annually.

So there is no point in asking on an "anonymous" website for advice from a person purporting to be a lawyer who gives legal advice under a false name.
Virtually nothing we write can be usable in Court. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Is CT a lawyer? That's a rhetorical question.

In the Political Forum he concluded that a female who was arrested was driving while intoxicated by looking at her picture or video.

Even though the medical tests said otherwise. Go figure.
Is CT a lawyer? That's a rhetorical question.

In the Political Forum he concluded that a female who was arrested was driving while intoxicated by looking at her picture or video.

Even though the medical tests said otherwise. Go figure. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I did not.. Fucking Liar.

I agreed, based on video evidence, that the arresting Officer was justified in reasonably believing the woman was intoxicated.

So fuck you and your conclusions.
I did not.. Fucking Liar.

I agreed, based on video evidence, that the arresting Officer was justified in reasonably believing the woman was intoxicated.

So fuck you and your conclusions. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So you don't fuck?

Quote:
"I agreed, based on video evidence, that the arresting Officer was justified in reasonably believing the woman was intoxicated."

There was no "video evidence"! But you lied about the content of the video .... first by omission and secondly by mischaracterization. You lost the discussion in one place and then you high-tail to another place and start your childish name-calling.

She looked guilty to me, .....The video still says ''guilty''. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Who's the "liar"?

Grow up!
This forum, and many others, would be better served if LexusLover just dried up and blew away.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Members are encouraged to return to the original topic of this thread
Lexus and Glenn are correct.

If the Government wants to come after you, they will. Tge question is how much time and money are they willing to spend? The new law has not been tested yet, but the way its written is not favorable to us hobbyists.

Your reviews, membership here, the hours you spend here, the dates you logged on, any reviews under your handle from other sites, and any other potential hobby activity would be dragged in front you (or jury if you went to trial).