Obama has a laugh at Unemployment!

Obama has a laugh at the not so shovel ready projects from his recovery act.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy8jlsAdN-k

Wow what a douche bag!
  • Booth
  • 06-14-2011, 10:23 AM
Aren't you the same guy who laughs at large noses?
If watching FOX News got me laid, I wouldn't need to come here.

Until that day, I'd rather go there for my frothy-mouthed morons and come here for the other.
That clip has nothing to do with Fox News Except it was shown on it. I am sure you can find plenty without the Fox News intro.

Booth, I think laughing at throwing away Billions of dollars for shovel ready projects that were not shovel ready is not a laughing matter.

I will make fun of anyone with a big nose.
  • Booth
  • 06-14-2011, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Anti-Semitism is alive and well on Eccie. Shameful that it's allowed to continue.
  • Booth
  • 06-14-2011, 12:15 PM
FWIW, the comments you made about big noses etc. could certainly have been perceived as anti-Semitic and if that wasn't your intention then the decent thing to do would be to apologize for any offense you may have caused.

I'm not Jewish but a lot of people in my life that I love and respect are and if they had read that(not that they are in the habit of reading SHMB) it would be awful for their feelings to be hurt unintentionally. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Any response, W?

How about a gut that causes a total eclipse of the dick?
  • Booth
  • 06-14-2011, 12:19 PM
How about a gut that causes a total eclipse of the dick? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
These nose comments are really ignorant and hateful. This crap needs to end right now. Mods?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
FWIW, the comments you made about big noses etc. could certainly have been perceived as anti-Semitic and if that wasn't your intention then the decent thing to do would be to apologize for any offense you may have caused.

I'm not Jewish but a lot of people in my life that I love and respect are and if they had read that(not that they are in the habit of reading SHMB) it would be awful for their feelings to be hurt unintentionally.

Hannah, Are you saying that only Jews and Jews only have big noses? I had no idea that Jews had the market cornered on Big Noses. Hmmm I got a friend who is a Jehovah Witness and he has a big nose I guess I gotta tell him to convert to a Jew...

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

Let's leave the racial and ethnic jabs out of our posts, or I will have to following the above directive. Consider yourselves warned.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
How about a gut that causes a total eclipse of the dick? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes you should.... I can still see the tip and I am a fat boy. I have taken measures immediately to correct it before it gets to far gone. I have started to chase all the hot girls I can around Lady bird lake this summer. What is great is that I have a nice proportionate nose, blues eyes and I look 10 years younger than my true age. Once I have my mens health magazine cover physic I will be charging for my all night session.....Just to be clear I only see females.....I know some of you swing both ways, but not me.....I am also going to upgrade to dolby digital 5 women . 1 of me.

What does any of this have to do with not so shovel ready projects and Obama laughing about it?????
Gentlemen,
I will remind you of the following ECCIE posting guideline:

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

Let's leave the racial and ethnic jabs out of our posts, or I will have to following the above directive. Consider yourselves warned.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn

I did not make any ethnic or racial jabs at all. I do believe these other two have made it into that. I am sure that anyone can have a big nose.
  • Booth
  • 06-14-2011, 12:56 PM

What is great is that I have a nice proportionate nose, blues eyes
How Aryan Nation of you.
How Aryan Nation of you. Originally Posted by Booth
I would be ideal, but I do not believe in anything they stand for.
I did not make any ethnic or racial jabs at all. I do believe these other two have made it into that. I am sure that anyone can have a big nose. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I think that would be three or four at least have "made it into that." BTW -- it's "Jewish," not "Jews."

Whatever, dude. Obviously you don't get it. And I think we all know that now.

Good luck on your diet and exercise program. Maybe you can develop some manners at the same time you develop that washboard! Maybe you'll be able to pick up some amateurs, too!