Putting folks on ignore

We thinck so, but we are trying to start a gender war, if we can get over six sub threads running in the main threAD we have a chance to win our money back from deerhunter. Originally Posted by Wayward

He won't pay....Just sayin'
Ansley.... Aren't we ALL twisted in some form or another?
JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I shouldn't have been so quick to judge. Yes, we are all a little twisted in some shape, form or fashion. You guys in Houston have a special way of making me feel less twisted.
Thinck Pinck Charlie....... It will come to you sooner or later.....

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Fixed that for ya JaD.
Fixed that for ya JaD. Originally Posted by boardman

Sonofabitch! That's gonna get me a PM from cb........ Shit!

JaD
I don't know if "thinck" really means anything. It's something those twisted people do in the Houston forums. Originally Posted by Ansley
Yes Ansley there is a story and to quote Wakeup no we won't tell it here, but it is pretty funny and sooner or later you will get it out of someone.
Yes Ansley there is a story and to quote Wakeup no we won't tell it here, but it is pretty funny and sooner or later you will get it out of someone. Originally Posted by Wayward
Ahhh you underestimate me.
Yes Ansley there is a story and to quote Wakeup no we won't tell it here, but it is pretty funny and sooner or later you will get it out of someone. Originally Posted by Wayward
Rumor was it was a posting while drunck! Incident.
"thinck" is a legend that continues to expand (much like the universe).......explaining it only dulls its luster.....I'm just saying.

"thinck" is a state of mind....a state of being......"I thinck. Therefore, I am"......is a wheel within a wheel.
Deerhunter
How's life in a cave? Does the darkness help the prophecies?
peaceful.....there are no mod-cunts in here.....I thinck.

thanck you for asking.
Sonofabitch! That's gonna get me a PM from cb........ Shit! Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
You can banck on it.
Ahhh you underestimate me. Originally Posted by Ansley
I am completely smitten with your beauty, grace, charm and wit. Doubtless we do still underestimate you...